By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - VGChartz Official Ice Bear Thread

I began this movement so long ago
Making me proud 😭

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Making me proud 😭

Kapi started it before you though

Teeqoz said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Making me proud 😭

Kapi started it before you though

Damn it

Brings back memories this thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=199793&page=1

Captain Yuri

Captain of the 69 Men

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I have actually never heard of this series before... I had go find a episode to watch.

Abit into the first episode and Im thinking the "bears" are just representations of guys right?

So they can do the Asian + black + white guy and play on sterotypes? without being racist?

So far the episode seems fun though.

I tend to not change my avatar here at all, but I will change my WoW avatar and pet to fight the good fight!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Not Polar Bear somehow. I would guess because Polar doesn't sound that good as a name by itself or shortened like Panda or Grizz, but no one even calls him by name except himself. Do like this show though!

Polar Bears are in Canada so it's an obligation to protect them

Tagging?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Ka-pi96 said:
Ganoncrotch said:
I tend to not change my avatar here at all, but I will change my WoW avatar and pet to fight the good fight!

You can have Polar Bears in WoW? :o

That's so cute too!

Yeah, an expansion or so ago they changed it so that the colour of your Animal druid forms changes based on your characters Hair coloring, I changed over to full white hair = Polar Bear, also the little thing in front of me is a Baby blizzard bear, think it was from a special event a few years back.

Also if you didn't know, yes the big bear in that picture is my character lol, WoW the MBORPG - Many Bear Online Role Playing Game.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ice bear is the best bear.

RolStoppable said:
Guys, I've watched ten episodes now and I have to conclude that Grizzly is the best bear. Without him, hardly anything would ever happen. Ice Bear is more or less just a statist.

Also, Ice Bear has a housewife personality and I am too old for that metrosexual stuff you youngsters seem to be into.

D:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."