By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your IQ? ... Aptitude test results?

My IQ is...

Below 80. 8 4.71%

80-90. 2 1.18%

90-100. 2 1.18%

100-110. 5 2.94%

110-120. 9 5.29%

120-130. 27 15.88%

130-140 24 14.12%

140-150. 9 5.29%

Above 150 21 12.35%

Have not taken a proper t... 63 37.06%

Total:170

To be fair Irish people aren't that smart though. 90th percentile is about the 50th percentile compared to rest of the world.

User was warned for this post ~ CGI-Quality

Around the Network

Sounds like you are boasting tbh. IQ score seems pretty much irrelevant in today's society anyway unless you have an IQ of less than 80 and are medically retarded/ mentally slow.

Somewhere around 120 I think last time I was tested. My verbal IQ is much higher than my performance IQ which is typical of people with my disorder (high functioning Autism.) I believe my verbal IQ was something like 135, and my performance IQ was 100. People with my disorder also have IQ's that fluctuate a lot. When I was a kid my IQ was average, it increased to a peak of 130 over time, and then decreased again. I think it is a matter of environmental pressures affecting performance.

I really don't think IQ is the best way to measure intelligence, and certainly doesn't measure creativity, knowledge, motivation, work-ethic, etc.

Over 9000. I haven't really taken one yet.

Versus_Evil said:
Single figures, do I win something?

Depends on what kind of insect you are.

Around the Network

2 typos in the first line. Odd thread to have them in!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Retro_Gam3r said:

To be fair Irish people aren't that smart though. 90th percentile is about the 50th percentile compared to rest of the world.

Wow! Imagine saying that about African or Latin American people, whom are definitely of lower intelligence on every IQ scale... 

Compared to the rest of the World, Ireland are definitely not of low intelligence! For their population, they've given a lot!

User was warned for this post ~ CGI-Quality

141, but that was 10 years ago. Also I think IQ tests are pretty much useless. At least in my case, it was just a single test. If I would have had a bad day or something at that particular day, I could have easily gotten a score below 100 or something. Also, I knew of the test two weeks in advance. Plenty of time to prepare myself. I don't know if the tests today are different, but mine means nothing at all to me.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Well I use VGChartz to keep up to date with world news, so must be below 80.

I took one when I was like four. My score was 148 at that point.