By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming games this week in germany (ending on March 29)

I hope I found all important games and give no wrong information. The sources I used seem sometime to contradict each other. So don't be too much upset about any errors, I will try to fix them as you give me a hint. The releases of the previous week can you find here: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=20945 This thread only covers releases on actual console- and handheld-systems. PC-games aren't included. PS2: Ratchet & Clank - Size Matters (Platform) USK12 game database BUZZ - Das Pop-Quiz (Quiz) USK0 ATV Offroad Fury 4 (Racing) USK6 game database PS3: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Racing) USK0 game database Clive Barker's Jericho (Action) USK18 game database VIKING: Battle for Asgard (Action) USK18 game database Everybody's Golf - World Tour (Sport) USK0 PSP: Warriors Orochi USK12 game database God of War - Chains of Olympus (Action) USK18 game database Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops Plus (Action) USK16 game database Coded Arms Contagion (Shooter) USK16 game database DS: Germany's Next Topmodel - Das offizielle Spiel zur Show USK0 Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Englisch USK0 Wii: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Sport) USK0 game database Dancing Stage Hottest Party USK0 game database Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution (Fighter) USK12 game database X360: Clive Barker's Jericho (Action) USK18 game database Universe at War - Angriffsziel Erde (Strategy) USK16

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

My comment on this week: Weak for Nintendo. Especially on the DS is only crap. The PSP gets some great releases, maybe it will boost the PSP-numbers a little. PS3 also gets good stuff. This week is Sony-week.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Isn't Opoona releasing this week?

Danke für die Info. Jede Woche gern gelesen.

OT: Whats with the crap week for Sony? Seriously, I am surprised. Horrible timing though. Why all these games in the same week?

DS is massive as always, two million sellers for sure. Wii - lets see how PES will do.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:

OT: Whats with the crap week for Sony? Seriously, I am surprised. Horrible timing though. Why all these games in the same week?

DS is massive as always, two million sellers for sure. Wii - lets see how PES will do.

I've never been more confused by a post in my life.

Around the Network

Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Englisch : system seller

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

Psymatiq said:
Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Englisch : system seller

Actually, quite possible. There are language computers out there with pretty much the same feature, which cost aroun 150-200 Euros...... 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Aj_habfan said:
Faxanadu said:

Welcome to the German part of the internet.

First part of Sony comment was a joke, second part a real question. I mean: GT5P, GoW, MGS, Hotshots Golf all in trhe same week together with a Ratchet and Clanck game? Is that overkill or what? 

BengaBenga said:
Isn't Opoona releasing this week?

Wikipedia says it's due this week in the US and has no date so far in Europe.

Faxanadu said:
Aj_habfan said:
Faxanadu said:

Welcome to the German part of the internet.

First part of Sony comment was a joke, second part a real question. I mean: GT5P, GoW, MGS, Hotshots Golf all in trhe same week together with a Ratchet and Clanck game? Is that overkill or what? 

Yea, the constant weaving in and out of sarcasm had me scratching my head, lol. I see your point though.