By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Koei Tecmo confirms development of NX software

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/04/koei_tecmo_confirms_that_it_has_nintendo_nx_software_in_development

Fire Emblem Warriors? :P

Around the Network

Hyrule Warriors 2 please.

Not a massive fan but its a cute spin off and seems more profitable then Dynasty.

Koei Tecmo, you guys are awesome, but I really want you to get on proper Gundam Dynasty Warriors for this generation, if you can please.

Pokemon Conquest for home consoles would be nice.

Admit it, what you all want  is Hyrule Warriors Xtreme Volleybal,

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This news is based on a random guy who wrote in a Tweet that Koei is developing games for NX. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICAIL STATEMENT FROM KOEI! If Koei writes it on their own Twitter account or in a press statement than it's OFFICIAL!!!

Around the Network

That would be great. Another Hyrule Warriors or a Fire Emblem one would be neat. I hope that they have a nice launch lineup.

Fatal Frame VI would be great too.

Mar1217 said:
Smash Warriors incomming ? Would be great to have a spin-off of SSB ^^

Like a full 3D Smash Run? I like it!

If they implemented smash bros damage system and items, it could make for one of the more interesting Warriors crossovers yet.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

TH-Work said:
This news is based on a random guy who wrote in a Tweet that Koei is developing games for NX. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICAIL STATEMENT FROM KOEI! If Koei writes it on their own Twitter account or in a press statement than it's OFFICIAL!!!

Zhuge is not a random guy, a lot of tweets of him were prove it was true in the past so many times

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

Fire emblem warriors or fatal frame 6 or riot

Prepare your bodies fir another Hyrule Warriors Rehash...

But I hope for new Fatal Frame or Other M sequel ^^