By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Roll Call - A Feast of Crows

estebxx said:
BraLoD said:
BroLoad just came to observe.

Same here :D

That Maiden in Black drawing looks like a crow turned into a human

Around the Network

Here's my crow. Was really expecting November 2016, it seemed so perfect.

Lol this has been interesting. Lucky I didn't even visit the civil war thread.

Damn, 2016 lost the civil war. Congrats to 2017, you win...

Cries*

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Does this.. have anything to do with crows?

Around the Network
ReubenAlexander said:
TheLegendofDS said:

About half way done with this thread and so far only one person talked about a  2017 would be asking for Nintendo to became irrelavant,also note that that person is talking about a holiday release not a spring release.

a lot of the thread was spent arguing about whether zelda would be multiplat, and those tend to be the 2017 crowd which were indeed wrong on that point. 

but anyway, ill look through it later. i distinctly remember the 2016/2017 divide regardless of what point of the year. 

I just got done with the thread,now I didn't read every post and just looked for the word irrelavant and the word was barely used,most of the time it was used to point out a bad argument used by someone, and there were people that used in the contest of Nintendo becaming irrelevant but only one was used by someone in 2016 camp and that was used against a holiday 2017 release date and not a 2017 release date.

Aeolus451 said:
Shadow8 said:

Ah, I guess I read the situation wrong xD

"You guys didn't say march of 2017" is being used as a excuse or as a way of saying we didn't really win. I could have took his post wrong in all honesty but he mentioned the march thing and figured that was what he was implying. 

Honestly don't see why they should do that. We lost and that's why I'm wearing this crow avy xD

The bet was just the years anyway, people making a big deal out of nothing I suppose.

Does the crow Im now useing count? can I has a confirmed? or does it need to be a picture of a crow instead of a drawing/painting?

Lmao thats gold i still remember winning a bet with poe and making him have a Sony avatar for a month.

fatslob-:O said:
POE is permabanned and JEMC already has his crow posted up on his profile picture ...

He got permabanned? :(