By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Roll Call - A Feast of Crows

Glad to be on the winning team. Suck it guys, suck it hard.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

There you go.

Gonna miss Britney. :/

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Although I suspected a delay to Q1 2017 in several posts, I voted 2016 in the Civil War thread:

"Yeah, that would be my guess, too: November 2016 - Q1 2017 for both handheld and home console form factor with the same OS. November or December 2016 would be best to include the Christmas shoppers, but if the home console is based on AMD's Zen-APU and they can't deliver on time, a splitted launch could be possible (handheld in November 2016, home console in Q1 2017)."

"2016. Q1 2017 the latest, if AMD can't deliver on time."

That gives me the chance to show off my favorite character of The Longest Journey, Dreamfall: TLJ and Dreamfall Chapters: the crow named "Crow". ;)

I hope all the 2017 guys are happy with 4 months more WiiU-"support" and all those unannounced WiiU system sellers until March 2017.

Versus_Evil said:

My avy is raven from teen titans, a raven is basically a crow. 

I approve of this avatar

ktay95 said:
Versus_Evil said:

My avy is raven from teen titans, a raven is basically a crow. 

I approve of this avatar

Looked like a cop out to me. If there isn't a black bird in the picture it isn't a raven. :p

Wright's is cool imo. Because we got ravens in the picture.

I can't wait to see Zorgy1000's crow. He argued with me so hard for that 2016 release. ^^

Around the Network

Hmmmmmm.... It tastes... so good...

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It seems to me that NX was meant to release this year.

Can you really hold it against someone for thinking NX would launch in 2016 if even Nintendo themselves were expecting it?

This coming from someone who was still thinking 2017 after last E3.

Ka-pi96 said:
Question... what happens if it gets delayed in to 2018 for some reason and therefore all the 2017 people end up being wrong as well?

crow for everyone then! :D

ktay95 said:
estebxx said:

Same here :D

That Maiden in Black drawing looks like a crow turned into a human

believe it or not, i thought so myself earlier today after reading some comments in this thread, (she kind of reminds me of raven from the teen titans).

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:

Same here :D

As pointed already, your maiden in black avatar somewhat remember a crow, tho XD

yep, this is a "crow" i wouldnt complain about eating :P