By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Roll Call - A Feast of Crows

Can mods change avatars?

If so, i think those that don't change their avatars to crows should get their avatars changed to a generic picture of a chicken. xD

Around the Network

lol, that's a lot of crow avatars, I took a read of a bit here, but what is this because the Wii-U is coming in 2017 instead of 2016?

That fact will cost me €10 with a mate but I'm going to hold out on paying just yet, I can't see how they think a March launch is good for the system, I'm still in denial lol, I think if I do end up losing the bet it'll cost Nintendo a lot more than €10 from this time.

I mean.... I know in Japan March is a good time to launch something compared to the holiday season of the west, but if this is a home console they would want to be pretty damn confident in it to be aiming at releasing it at a time to most appease the Japanese market who have mostly moved away from Home systems to handhelds.... or I guess NX could have a handheld element to it also.

Still though, happy I just lose €10 or would have to be looking for a Ganondorf/Crow mix on deviantart lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Nem said:
Can mods change avatars?

If so, i think those that don't change their avatars to crows should get their avatars changed to a generic picture of a chicken. xD

They can remove them at least, but still do you think the moderation team should really be a part of name calling on here? I doubt that would be a good idea.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Day 2 of being a crow...

It sucks. But a bet Is a bet. I wish I could have jojo avy again D:

Shadow8 said:

Day 2 of being a crow...

It's a boss avi and sig though.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Shadow8 said:

Day 2 of being a crow...

It's a boss avi and sig though.

Thanks man!

Ka-pi96 said:
Shadow8 said:

Day 2 of being a crow...

Can't you combine the two somehow?

Possibly. The closest thing in jojo is a falcon, but obviously I can't use that. Gonna have to do some photoshopping to make it work.

StarOcean said:
Aeolus451 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7840155

Your name was added to the 2016 side and you didn't correct them. You're basically pulling a Rol.

Adding my name without my permission isn't me agreeing to a bet. And there was no bet in the OP to begin with nor was it required in the OP. Instead you volunteered me into an event without my knowledge. Inform the people of their addition and make sure your OP's actually say in them that commenting constitutes as agreeing to a bet and I will follow it as such. As it stands it isn't a bet because I never made a bet nor agreed to a bet. 

Did you not post what I linked from that thread after reading the OP? It's clear that if a person chose either 2016 or 2017 and  they stated that in their post they're picking a side/placing bet. 

To be fair, it's up to the individual if they want to actually to go through with the bet after the fact. They know if they really made the bet or not. I'll leave it be, though.

Teeqoz said:
Aeolus451 said:

If someone is unwilling to use a crow avatar for month when they lost a bet they clearly made in a thread where everyone in that thread knew that the losers were gonna use crow avatars if they lost, they're just being poor losers.  

Like I said, there was nothing in the op that actually said anything about any bet. Nor did it say anything about how you became a part of that bet. Merely that the OP personally thought the users who were wrong should have crow avatars. Now please, continue your witch hunt, it gives me as a bystander quite the chuckle.

I'm not on any witch hunt. You're being a bit overly dramatic with saying that I am. I'm simply pointing out that people made a friendly wager and not owning up to their side of it. People can split hairs all they want to weasel out of it or save face for not going through with it but it literally takes the fun out of bets like this when you have people doing that. Otherwise, what's the point of betting if it's not for the fun of winning and losing? If people don't want to own up to losing, that's fine. 

Aeolus451 said:
StarOcean said:

Adding my name without my permission isn't me agreeing to a bet. And there was no bet in the OP to begin with nor was it required in the OP. Instead you volunteered me into an event without my knowledge. Inform the people of their addition and make sure your OP's actually say in them that commenting constitutes as agreeing to a bet and I will follow it as such. As it stands it isn't a bet because I never made a bet nor agreed to a bet. 

Did you not post what I linked from that thread after reading the OP? It's clear that if a person chose either 2016 or 2017 and  they stated that in their post they're picking a side/placing bet. 

To be fair, it's up to the individual if they want to actually to go through with the bet after the fact. They know if they really made the bet or not. I'll leave it be, though.

Would have been better if before the loss people said they weren't changing their avatar. Just saying.