Bayonetta 29 9.93%

Bayonetta 2 132 45.21%

Vanquish 42 14.38%

Starfox Zero 9 3.08%

Metal Gear Rising 38 13.01%

Wonderful 101 26 8.90%

Other 16 5.48%

Total:292

The Wonderful 101 with Vanquish as a close second.

Around the Network

out of the ones I played I liked MGR and Bayonetta the best - Bayonetta could've been the sole nr1 if the PS3 version didn't have these extreme fps drops/inconsistencies

Vanquish was very fun in the easy mode run I did once I completed it on hard (which was frustrating)

If I had to choose one, even though I find them all to not be worth playing, I'd pick Vanquish.

Boutros said:

But we all know Nier 2 will be their best work yet and ever.

Boutros is always coming in with the truth!

and my favorite of games they've made is Bayonetta. Bayo 2, MGR, and Vanquish were all great though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

For me it's between viewtiful JOe or Ookami, I think those are made by platinum?

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network

I think Bayonetta, for level design, boss battles, and story.

I enjoyed the sequel but it didnt do anything particularly fresh and level design was sometimes disappointing.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

greencactaur said:
For me it's between viewtiful JOe or Ookami, I think those are made by platinum?

Well you're not wrong, but they made it under the name of Clover Studio so not part of Platinum Games.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

From best to worst: Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta, Star Fox: Zero, Metal Gear: Rising. I can't say something about Vanquish because I haven't played it, but based on what I've seen, it looks pretty good.

Volterra_90 said:
From best to worst: Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta, Star Fox: Zero, Metal Gear: Rising. I can't say something about Vanquish because I haven't played it, but based on what I've seen, it looks pretty good.

It is good, I'd highly recommend it, though with a caution that it can be pretty punishing.

curl-6 said:

It is good, I'd highly recommend it, though with a caution that it can be pretty punishing.

I'd love to try it, but I lack the console. I had a PS3, but I sold it in a time when I was just burned out from the gaming world XD. It definitely looks fun and original for a TPS. I've never understand the Gears of War love (I played it, and I was terribly bored :( ), but Vanquish seems like a GoW massively improved imo.