Vanquish 42 14.38%

Starfox Zero 9 3.08%

Metal Gear Rising 38 13.01%

Wonderful 101 26 8.90%

Other 16 5.48%

Total:292
Volterra_90 said:
curl-6 said:

It is good, I'd highly recommend it, though with a caution that it can be pretty punishing.

I'd love to try it, but I lack the console. I had a PS3, but I sold it in a time when I was just burned out from the gaming world XD. It definitely looks fun and original for a TPS. I've never understand the Gears of War love (I played it, and I was terribly bored :( ), but Vanquish seems like a GoW massively improved imo.

Get a 360, you can find them for dirt cheap, much cheaper than PS3, and have access to a huge library of cheap games.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Get a 360, you can find them for dirt cheap, much cheaper than PS3, and have access to a huge library of cheap games.

Too much cheap in a sentence :P. The problem of the 360/PS3 library is that I can play a lot of them on my computer (and I've played lots of games of the previous gen these last 3 years). I don't know if 360 exclusives are worth a try... I'm interested in Lost Oddyssey on the 360, but I think that sums up my interest in the console right now XD. Well, and Vanquish. I dislike Halo games, Gears of War, Crackdown doesn't attract me a lot... 

Volterra_90 said:
curl-6 said:

Too much cheap in a sentence :P. The problem of the 360/PS3 library is that I can play a lot of them on my computer (and I've played lots of games of the previous gen these last 3 years). I don't know if 360 exclusives are worth a try... I'm interested in Lost Oddyssey on the 360, but I think that sums up my interest in the console right now XD. Well, and Vanquish. I dislike Halo games, Gears of War, Crackdown doesn't attract me a lot... 

Well, there's Project Gotham Racing 3 and 4 and the Forza games if you're into racers.

curl-6 said:

Well, there's Project Gotham Racing 3 and 4 and the Forza games if you're into racers.

I'm not a fan of racing sims, but PGR look interesting since they seem like a mix between arcade/sim racer. I'm more of an arcade person, NfS and Burnout games are ace imo. When I want to give Nintendo a big "fuck you", and they're on the right path to achieve that, I'll value the option XD.

Volterra_90 said:
curl-6 said:

I'm not a fan of racing sims, but PGR look interesting since they seem like a mix between arcade/sim racer. I'm more of an arcade person, NfS and Burnout games are ace imo. When I want to give Nintendo a big "fuck you", and they're on the right path to achieve that, I'll value the option XD.

Well, its worth keeping in mind. I've been falling back on my 360 more and more over the last year. 

Around the Network

Metal gear rising. Couldnt get into bayo 1 last gen so I know I wouldnt like bayo 2 either.

Angelv577 said:

Couldnt get into bayo 1 last gen

Which system did you play it on?

curl-6 said:

Well, its worth keeping in mind. I've been falling back on my 360 more and more over the last year. 

Yep, indeed. I have to make a thoughtful decision about what I want to do the next year, so I'll value any option available. Except Ouya.

Bayonetta 2. Plain and simple, no questions asked.

I haven't played them all, but out of the ones I have (Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, Star Fox Zero & Guard), I have to go with Bayonetta 2.

That game is near flawless as far as I'm concerned.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread