By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Will Reveal News on Futre Products Tomorrow(mobil drtails and maybe NX)

jason1637 said:
Keybladewielder said:

How does this Dr. Serkan Toto know anything about Nintendo's plans? does his uncle work for Nintendo?

Anyways, the OP's sig is really hot.

Hes a big Japanese game industry analysts and has connections with the industry there. Hes got many things right so whatever he says is very very reliable 

Oh I see. Then...HYPE

Around the Network

Plot twist: They make a Wii U2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Well. This had to be the night where I was going to stay up all night creating sales reports and emailing clients and, and, and....

Damn it! I want to go to sleep and wake up right when the conference is happening!

I want meh the NX!

hershel_layton said:

You take that back!

nonononononononononono!

It's obvious they will tell investors about their plans but won't necessarily make public reveals.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:

Hey if they want to keep the gamepad but refine it with a more reasonable size that's lighter, more ergonomic, and more traditional looking, I would be totally down.  The gamepad has a lot of potential as an evolution of the traditional control.  Just needs to lose weight and zero in on its game focused features.  This would also reduce cost to manufacture.

All that said, they had better not call it the Wii U 2 :P

hershel_layton said:

And its called the Wii U U

I'm hoping for the best! 

Let's hope for some details and then wait for E3 to get the full reveal.

Keybladewielder said:

How does this Dr. Serkan Toto know anything about Nintendo's plans? does his uncle work for Nintendo?

Anyways, the OP's sig is really hot.

It's hot AND relevant! The best of both worlds!