By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Will Reveal News on Futre Products Tomorrow(mobil drtails and maybe NX)

I hope we get a mini game app announced now if they only reveal one app today which is lame but Nintendo likes to take time with their software. Its probably going to be a lifestyle app like Wii Fit or Brain Age but maybe not those two since those series had horrible sales this gen.

Around the Network

i would like a name and something on third party support.

10 min more till start of Nintendo's 2015 Fiscal Year Earnings.

Miyamotoo said:
10 min more till start of Nintendo's 2015 Fiscal Year Earnings.

Has it started already? When will it be publicly avalible?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

NX coming in March.

http://nintendoeverything.com/nx-launching-in-march-2017-globally/#disqus_thread

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 7.50 million pcs.

8 million by the end of year

K98632 said:
NX coming in March.

http://nintendoeverything.com/nx-launching-in-march-2017-globally/#disqus_thread

Holy shit, really? Did the 2017 side win after all? If true I need to prepare my crow, give me a minute I'm going to the kitchen.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Zelda Wii U is delayed according to the financial reports 

I gotta say, this financial meeting is really interesting tonight... For the wrong reasons.

BasilZero said:
So the WiiU successor comes in 2017! My original prediction :O!

I think I changed it to 2016 few weeks or so....or not....oh well.

Cant wait to see what the actual reveal will be like and sadness about Zelda WiiU if true ;(

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I was pretty sure it was coming 2017 until a few weeks ago.

Now I'm actually a little dissappointed. I think I was ready for something new and with the waning wiiU support this is gearing up to be a boring year.

Also, NX better be powerful enough to position itself against Ps4k while keeping a 300$ price point.