By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Atlus handling Tokyo Mirage Sessions localization

I really want to like this game, being one of the last things Wii U has to offer. But its just too damn weird xD

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
I really want to like this game, being one of the last things Wii U has to offer. But its just too damn weird xD

Same here. It's just not my cup of tea.

curl-6 said:
Vodacixi said:

Same here. It's just not my cup of tea.

Not a persona fan? I think it's probably the most interesting looking WiiU title to date lol 

think-man said:

Not a persona fan? I think it's probably the most interesting looking WiiU title to date lol 

I'm not fond of anime or the tropes associated with it.

Skullwaker said:
Mystro-Sama said:
So its never coming out like Persona 5?...

This game already released in Japan, unlike Persona 5.

Plus it has a release date for the West. Plus the special edition. It's just that Atlus decided to sub it rather than dub probably due to the copyrights of the songs that would have to be translated and dubbed and they would need good voice actors that could actually sing. I forgot what talent agency that had actors perform and sing, but I heard it's well known in Japan and copyright can be strict there. I mean Sony Japan can be harsh at times on YouTube videos releasing songs from their brand. Though it does make sense since the songs are from the respective owners and all.

Around the Network

Is this the only typical anime JRPG on the Wii U?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So Nintendo had no time to do this? All teams busy with NX-Games?

that is going to look nice!

Switch!!!

I prefer Atlus' localization vs Nintendo's anyway. So it's a win for me

What does that even mean? Is it going to be better than if Ninten handled it?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread