By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX secretly revealed in the StarFox Zero anime clip?

This need to be include in OP.

http://9gag.com/gag/aeGqj9O?sc=geeky

Around the Network

that would be good if true

Switch!!!

It's an interesting concept, I could dig that...

Nintendo be trolling us all :)

Lol, i would be hilarious if that were a real easter egg for the NX. It's possible i guess, Nintendo does these things now and then.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

That reminds me of the Dualshock 3/4 attached to your smartphone.

While I doubt it, I can see Nintendo doing easter eggs like this. Maybe it's a little more different, but I do like it. Except for the circle pads. I dont care if it doesnt work on a portable machine, traditional control sticks are way better in every way.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

That thing looks hideous. I honestly would even prefer that fake leaked controller to this.

Any incentive for the second screen would be gone because you wouldn't be able to reach it with your thumb without removing your Hand fom the buttons, removing the ease of use for inventory touch controls, etc.
It also looks incredibly fragile and finnicky to use, wich makes it absolutely unfeasible as a handheld too.

My hope that this is an easter egg for a rejected concept or something...

The NX leak was the head-up display Slippy was pushing everyone to use.
NX is going full into videogame AR beating Microsoft with the Hololens.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

The more I see rumors and or discussions on what exactly Nintendo are doing the more I feel like its gonna be like that moment when we saw the WiiU and we all collectively facepalmed, even at the name. I don't mind that Nintendo likes doing gimmicks and stuff but man its like high risk of disaster. If it sucks then we have to wait several more years and cross our fingers. Like every Paper Mario game sense after TTYD.

In other-words. That thing looks awful.