By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can we at least have the top 5 Off Topic threads on hot topics?

......or even 3 

It would be nice because people post interesting stuff there that does include news relative to gaming. And it would be nice to easly see if someone has replied to your post while searching the other hot topics.

Thanks

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

ahhhh, you beat my thread. haha.

hey why is my CAtz thread not showin up any more....please can we make that one of the exceptions--its got alot of history and laughs in it

The off topic threads were removed from the hot topics? outrageous!

There should be a hot off topic threads, separated from the gaming ones, on the front page.

I think it's too late to say my opinion though. I didn't posted in that thread talking about this because i thought the mods were going to discuss that later...

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I just noticed it, theres no off-topic threads on the front page

Around the Network

^i konw it means you guys will not be able to get you dose of cat humor from me unless i graze into other threads...i has a sad now

You know, not all off topic threads are about sex or cooking frozen things, there are some interesting discussions going there also

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

no, i like it better now. Off topic discussions should stay in the off topic section.

This site is meant to be about gaming, not "are you a virgin" or "what song are you listening to".

don't get me wrong i love the off topic discussion, but it belongs in off topic.

Thank you ioi or whoever is responsible for taking them out of the "Hot topics"

Def. better now, it is not like they deleted the off-topic page, if you like it so much click on it.

I asked. Turns out it's just temporary.

They're working on a system in which we can customize our hot topics page, allowing everyone to get exactly what they want.

Doesn't that sound great? yes, yes it does. But don't worry, I'm sure this new feature will arrive in time for you to bask in the glow of many more Firefly episodes being analyzed in my Firefly thread.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.