By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can we at least have the top 5 Off Topic threads on hot topics?

Ahh stof music to my ears.....thank you for the info

Around the Network

Yay for stof coming in and telling us the good news!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

oh stof, id hug you.... if you weren't canadian.

haha, jk.

stof said:
I asked. Turns out it's just temporary.

They're working on a system in which we can customize our hot topics page, allowing everyone to get exactly what they want.

Doesn't that sound great? yes, yes it does. But don't worry, I'm sure this new feature will arrive in time for you to bask in the glow of many more Firefly episodes being analyzed in my Firefly thread.

Not to be too skeptical but too many people in my life use the term "temporary" and turns into months. So are we talking seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years/decades/centuries/millenniums/

Everyone Must Here About FIREFLY!

Thanks for the news though

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Its only temporary?, well thats good news

Around the Network

Here's the link to the Top 5 off-topic threads!!!

http://vgchartz.com/forum/board.php?id=9

Its the top 5 not including Stickies...

The same thread can be used for Top 3 off topic threads or even Top 10 !!

Its really useful!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

thanks stof... i hope is a short time

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

stof said:
I asked. Turns out it's just temporary.

They're working on a system in which we can customize our hot topics page, allowing everyone to get exactly what they want.

Doesn't that sound great? yes, yes it does. But don't worry, I'm sure this new feature will arrive in time for you to bask in the glow of many more Firefly episodes being analyzed in my Firefly thread.

Ahhh that is a great idea.

Awesome stof!
I'm guessing the default setting for lurkers is 0 offtopics?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?