By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Dr.Vita said:
Congrats!!!
Definitely buy Bloodborne. :D

Yeah everyone keeps saying that, defenitly gonna look into it. Is it easier than the souls games?

Around the Network
Natsu said:
Dr.Vita said:
Congrats!!!

Yeah everyone keeps saying that, defenitly gonna look into it. Is it easier than the souls games?

Some people say Bloodborne is easier, others say Bloodborne is harder...
I just say they are similar. ^^ xD

Natsu said:
Dr.Vita said:
Congrats!!!

I'd say the core game is about the same but if you incude the Defield Chalice dungeon and going for the platinum some of the bosses in there I found harder than the soulds games.

You're going to use it mostly for exclusives? Why not use it for multi-plats as well? Serious question. I'm gonna go with the 2 inFamous games. I just completed them. If you can find them, they should be cheap. Very good!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
You're going to use it mostly for exclusives? Why not use it for multi-plats as well? Serious question. I'm gonna go with the 2 inFamous games. I just completed them. If you can find them, they should be cheap. Very good!

More of an xbox person, but I will get some multiplats on ps4, but if it's online it'll be more than likely xbox, I have lots of friends on xbox I play with. 

EDIT: Added everyone that gave me their psn, you should all accet :P

Around the Network

Ah, understood.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Ah, understood.

But SP multiplats are more open to me on Ps4 

Congratulations. I won one on Thursday for being the number one taco bell in the country.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Winning a PS4 at an after-prom party! That's unfair! My after-prom party only involved a lot of beer... that I had to buy myself!!!

Signature goes here!

the-pi-guy said:
Natsu said:

Also why are the install times so slow right now? My xbox can install games very fast but my ps4 is. Well, struggling. 

Weird, it's usually the opposite. 

Yeah I've heard that oo :P oh well dead star is done and I played it a bit last night and got my first ever trophy, it took a couple of hours to download it though, Uncharted is done so I can try that when I get home too, I've played 2 and 3 at a friends house (only online though)

Moonhero said:
Congratulations. I won one on Thursday for being the number one taco bell in the country.

Congrats xD free ps4s are awesome :P

Hiku said:

Very lucky!
My friend recently won a PS4 in a raffle as well.

I would highly recommend Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, unless you've already played it.

Congrats to your friend. and nope never even heard of it but I'll look into it.