By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ka-pi96 said:
Natsu said:

Yeah I really need to get TLOU I only had a ps2 so never got a chance to play it. What's your psn?

My psn? It's Ka-pi96. Should be in my sig anyway

I'll add you, your sig is 2 little boxes for me on my school computer so I couldn't see it :P

StokedUp said:

Congratulations mate, if you want to add me my psn is: Stokesy

I dunno what type of games you're into but some exclusive recommendations are
The last of us remaster
Rocket League
Street fighter V
Valkyria Chronicles (coming next month)
Final Fantasy XIV a realm reborn (an MMORPG, it's brilliant)
Disgaea 5
Uncharted collection
uncharted 4 (coming soon)
Horizon zero dawn (coming later this year and looks awesome)
Journey (a nice little Indy game)

ratchet and clank (just released)

I'll add you as soon as I can, I have the uncharted collection it came with it so if you wanna play sometime we can. Question about FF though, is it a one time deal or is it a subscribtion?

Versus_Evil said:
Damn , you where a great user and now I have to add you to my ignore list ;-;

Get some smaller games like Transistor and Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, pick up Journey and Flower if you've never played them.

nuuu I'm still mainly xbox I promise, I can't be mainly ps anyways cause it doesn't have halo XD

Around the Network
Natsu said:

I'll add you as soon as I can, I have the uncharted collection it came with it so if you wanna play sometime we can. Question about FF though, is it a one time deal or is it a subscribtion?

Buy the game then a monthly sub also after the first 30 days.

I'm looking into maybe getting the order, for about 20 bucks. Is it worth that much? I know it isn't worth 60 because it's kinda on the short side.

WoodenPints said:
Natsu said:

Buy the game then a monthly sub also after the first 30 days.

Blech.. That sucks.. 

Natsu said:
I'm looking into maybe getting the order, for about 20 bucks. Is it worth that much? I know it isn't worth 60 because it's kinda on the short side.

Its worth picking up from the bargain bin as its not a bad game with around 5-6 hours to complete it. The potential for the franchise is there but it ends rather abrubtly just as things were going to get very interesting.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Natsu said:

Its worth picking up from the bargain bin as its not a bad game with around 5-6 hours to complete it. The potential for the franchise is there but it ends rather abrubtly just as things were going to get very interesting.

To platinum it how much extra time does it add? Not much or can you get it up to 10 hours?

Natsu said:
WoodenPints said:

To platinum it how much extra time does it add? Not much or can you get it up to 10 hours?

Easily less than 10 hours for the platinum the only real missables are a few collectibles but a little exploring should get most if not all of them in your first playthrough, Just checked my platinum time is 3 hours 57 minutes and I'm sure I didn't get my first trophy until 1 and half hours into the game.

Natsu said:

I think there are much better games to play on PS4 even at 20 bucks.

You should really play first the best exclusives on PS4 like TLOUR, bloodborne + DLC, DriveClub & Bikes, Infamous + DLC, Resogun and Journey. Killzone isn't worth you waste your time on it except if you want to play the MP which is really really great. The SP game is forgettable.  Don't waste your time on Knack either, it's an average game, play the best games first, there are many of them.

Don't forget some others games, exclusive or not, that you may or not have already played elsewhere like: The Witness, Talos Principle, Tearaway unfolded, Gravity Rush remastered, Oddworld, Velocity 2X, Guacamelee, Fez and Super Meat boy.

The Metacritic best PS4 games list is always interesting:

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4?sort=desc

Natsu said:
think-man said:
Bloodborne is probably the best exclusive I've played so far.

Yeah I was looking into bloodborne

TLOU is required playing.  And now would be a good time to play if because the one thing no on today you is that its so good, that it makes hard to even play other games for a while... but thankfully, you have other games of a reasonably high caliber such as RC, BB, and U4 coming. 

In fact, you need to play TLOU so that your brain doesn't melt when yiou play U4 from and overdose of high production value instantly.

Congrats!!!
Definitely buy Bloodborne. :D