By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I got a PS4

Hey guys Natsu here, you know, one of the few xbox users on this site. I went to prom with my girlfriend and I won the ps4 at after prom so now I have all 3 current gen consoles :D It's updating as I type this but I will defenitly want to add you all when I can set up my account so I'll post my psn later you can all post yours now. I got the nathan drake collection with it which is something I wanted anyways. So any game suggestions? I probs will only really use it for exclusives I'll most likely get everything else on xbox unless if there's like supa cool content only on ps4. Uncharted 4 looks good and so does ratchet and clank but I need some cheaper games as I will be buying psplus and doom collectors edition. Is Infamous second son any good and I was also maybe looking at GoW3 remastered. Also, I can finally get all the JRPGS I could ever want :P

Around the Network

Wow! Congrats on winning a PS4 at the after-prom party! Hope you enjoy it!

Congrats!!

I'm Veknoid_Outcast on PSN.

Unfortunately I haven't played a lot of exclusives on PS4 yet. Those I have played, like Killzone, weren't very good. Curse of the backlog, you know?

Oh there is a "console exclusive" I would recommend: Soma. If you like adventure and horror that's a game for you.

Ka-pi96 said:
You won it? Lucky!!

As for games, yeah Infamous Second Son and First Light as well are fantastic games. Bit on the short side, but hey they should be pretty cheap by now and even with being fairly short they're a lot of fun to play so should be well worth buying.

Oh and if you didn't play TLOU last gen you should seriously think about getting the PS4 version.

I'll second Kap on that one. The Last of Us is an outstanding game, especially if you like third-person stealth and action.

Ka-pi96 said:
You won it? Lucky!!

As for games, yeah Infamous Second Son and First Light as well are fantastic games. Bit on the short side, but hey they should be pretty cheap by now and even with being fairly short they're a lot of fun to play so should be well worth buying.

Oh and if you didn't play TLOU last gen you should seriously think about getting the PS4 version.

Yeah I really need to get TLOU I only had a ps2 so never got a chance to play it. What's your psn?

Around the Network

Bloodborne is probably the best exclusive I've played so far.

For the exclusives, TLOU if you didnt play the PS3 version.Now for PS4 exclusives, I would say Bloodborne as a certainty, and Ratchet and Clank and Until Dawn as a maybe, depending if you like the genres.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

buy Bloodborne first

think-man said:
Bloodborne is probably the best exclusive I've played so far.

Yeah I was looking into bloodborne

The gaming gods said "Thou shall not limit thy self" so they gave you a PS4. lol Now that you have one, you should get acquainted with Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. Since you said you just went to prom, I assume you're 17 or 18 so you should be able to handle this games story since you fit its target audience(adult). Best Digimon game ever, imo. Aside from the turn based gameplay, the game feels like the Persona games. So if you're familiar with that series, its a bonus.

Other recommendations:

Gravity Rush, Valkyria Chronicles(out next month), Indivisible beta(on PS store), Nights of Azure.