By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could Nintendo be collaborating with Nickelodeon for a Cartoon adaptation of Splatoon ?

archer9234 said:
Cloudman said:

No, I don't think that's it. While I enjoyed many great cartoons in the 90s and early 2000s, I watched some of the older cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, the Flintstones, Scooby Doo, and so on, and I loved those as well.

Some of the cartoons I've seen these days just don't have that level of quality anymore. I've even watched shows I loved lose their polish as well, like Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents. There are a few cartoons I felt were excellent, like Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, and Bob's Burgers, I feel these days it's harder to find well done cartoons.

Spot on. That's basically the problem. Every Young Justice that gets made. We get Hulk: Agents of Smash crap. Which is so rediculess. When Paul Dini. Who freaking help create and run the Batman TAS cartoon. That still is paraded as one of the best cartoons made. Created and worked on that horrible Hulk junk. 

I feel like there are more good cartoon shows I am not giving enough credit to, but I felt whenever I turned on the TV to Nick or Cartoon Network, I never found anything interesting. It feels like Teen Titans Go is always playing, which I hate with a passion. >: /

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Ninelodeon?

Cloudman said:
archer9234 said:

Spot on. That's basically the problem. Every Young Justice that gets made. We get Hulk: Agents of Smash crap. Which is so rediculess. When Paul Dini. Who freaking help create and run the Batman TAS cartoon. That still is paraded as one of the best cartoons made. Created and worked on that horrible Hulk junk. 

I feel like there are more good cartoon shows I am not giving enough credit to, but I felt whenever I turned on the TV to Nick or Cartoon Network, I never found anything interesting. It feels like Teen Titans Go is always playing, which I hate with a passion. >: /

Well, I personally only care about Regular Show and Adventure time on daytime CN. The only other show I like is Total Drama. Which isn't a consistant running show. Everything else I used to watch. Is canceled and retired.

archer9234 said:
Cloudman said:

Well, I personally only care about Regular Show and Adventure time on daytime CN. The only other show I like is Total Drama. Which isn't a consistant running show. Everything else I used to watch. Is canceled and retired.

Yeah, those are good examples of well done modern cartoons. I heard Steven Universe is good as well, but I haven't gotten a chance to see it. I would like to though.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread