By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men in the ladies room!!

Boutros said:
I think the solution, especially in schools, is to have genderless bathrooms (replacing the men's room). That way women still get their own bathroom (because apprently it really matters to them) and men as well as transgender can use the genderless bathroom.

Treating men as second class citizens doesn't bode well with me. A third bathroom might be desirable though. If it were up to me, when dealing with transgender, it depends on whether you've already gone through the surgery process. If you look the part, play it, at least in the bathroom. 

Around the Network

Transgendered people should get their own bathroom/locker room. A transexual person can see themselves as woman or a guy but they can't force or expect everyone else to see them as their prefered sex and treat them like that. Everyone is happy with a solution like that for the most part.

If someone is Trans and is taking hormone therapy, chances are you wouldn't ever know they were Trans anyway. So where they go to the toilet is of little consequence. (I assume the USA has private stools for number 2's in the mens?)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I personally think it is more important to have separate poop rooms from the piss rooms.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

If it becomes okay for me to go into the ladies room without anybody batting an eye, I'm going in. My mission? Pee on all of the toilet seats!

I tweeted yesterday that the government is just going to pass a "Hold it until you get home" law. No public restrooms, period.

Around the Network

I'd say transgender people should have the right to enter the bathroom with the gender they identify with.

If you have male parts use the mens bathroom, if you have female parts use the womens bathroom simple as that. Public restrooms aren't a place to feel "comfortable" since it isn't exactly thrilling to use the bathroom with strangers anyways. Just use the one person unisex bathroom and call it a day plain and simple.

It's just another example of the modern left making everything about race/gender/sexuality.Talk about an obsession.

It's a sick world we live in when theres 4 million Syrian refugees and the biggest issue in the USA is this crap.Companies and singers boycotting NC now? Give me a break!

Nettles said:
It's just another example of the modern left making everything about race/gender/sexuality.Talk about an obsession.

It's a sick world we live in when theres 4 million Syrian refugees and the biggest issue in the USA is this crap.Companies and singers boycotting NC now? Give me a break!

You're right, Nettles. It was wrong of us to discuss anything with all of the problems in the world. I'm going into the Resident Evil 5 vs DMC thread and posting "There's 4 million Syrian refugees, you people choose to discuss two video games?"

Thank you for putting it all back into perspective.

Anyway, this discussion has run its course. There's really only three types of replies, anyway. Those who feel it's defined by your genitalia, those who feel it's defined by how you identify yourself, and those who say "make a third bathroom".

Mods, you can close it.

d21lewis said:

Anyway, this discussion has run its course. There's really only three types of replies, anyway. Those who feel it's defined by your genitalia, those who feel it's defined by how you identify yourself, and those who say "make a third bathroom".

Were you expecting a fourth answer of some sort?