By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men in the ladies room!!

First of all it's disgusting. But as a man I have a serious problem with women (pre-op) using the mens bathrooms - there have been numerous studies showing that females use the restrooms more frequently and longer than men on average. You can see this in action at any opera or other public gatherings with equal gender representation. So it is frankly sexist, against males,to allow females to use male (or unisex) restrooms, because it leaves us (males) with longer lines and longer waits. This should be based on atomy, and yes if you are post op I'm fine with you using your post-op restroo of choice, so long as it matches your genitals, but that's all it should extend to.

Any non trans person that supports unisex or trans friendly bathrooms are traitors and throwing the rest f us under the bus to placate an outside group you dont even belong to. Being a traitor to your kind is the most disgusting thing a person can do.

Around the Network
ArnoldRimmer said:

I too think it's ridiculous.

In general I must say that I find that whole "transgender" movement somewhat, hmmm, "bizarre". I just don't quite get it, I sometimes almost get the impression this whole "transgender thing" is for people who think being homosexual has become too mainstream and accepted these days, so they're looking for new ways to feel individual/special.

By the way, I believe the "Emily"/transvestite-sketches in the comedy show "Little Britain" were absolutely hilarious. They touched the subject of men/transvestites going to the ladies room at least once:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INj6HPuKJnk

Lol!  That was great! Probably not "PC" (I don't even know, anymore) but I did literally laugh out loud!

Frankly, I'm fine with women or people born women being in the men's bathroom with me. If they wanna experience how gross our bathroom is, more power to them.

However, I can't help but think bad things will happen if men start going into the women's restroom. Men are gross, they are gonna jerk off in there, play with the tampons, take in the smells, annoy women, etc. Its gonna be a bad scene!

But whatever, that's just my stance.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

d21lewis said:
kitler53 said:
i personally don't get the issue.

i've taken a piss in a men's room while a women was cleaning. I've seen women use the bathroom while a male is cleaning. so what's the issue that anyone has??

for all i care get rid of the entire concept of two bathrooms and just have one that everyone can use. once inside the everyone gets a individual stall anyways so the only interaction is while washing your hands. hell,.. a single genderless bathroom would take care of the gender inequality that occurs with women have obnoxiously long lines compared to men too! Actually,.. now that i think about it, it would help my family too because having to pick if me or my wife is going to change my kid's diaper is hard with all the crap i have to carry. it would be awesome if both my wife and i could go in together and help each other out.

but whatever,.. i just really don't care one way or the other.

I'm ashamed of my tiny pee pee, okay? There. I said it.

oh,.. my bad then.  for some reason i thought you were black.   :P

ArnoldRimmer said:

In general I must say that I find that whole "transgender" movement somewhat, hmmm, "bizarre". I just don't quite get it, I sometimes almost get the impression this whole "transgender thing" is for people who think being homosexual has become too mainstream and accepted these days, so they're looking for new ways to feel individual/special.

But why on earth would anyone choose to be transgender? It has absolutely no benefits. For every person who might consider your special and interesting, there are several who would consider you to either be an abomination, or just faking. It would be very close to the dumbest way you could possibly try to seem fascinating and special. 

contestgamer said:

Any non trans person that supports unisex or trans friendly bathrooms are traitors and throwing the rest f us under the bus to placate an outside group you dont even belong to. Being a traitor to your kind is the most disgusting thing a person can do.

Shouldn't that be the exact opposite way around? If every group only seeks to improve things for their group, they're essentially just lobbying for better rights for themselves. The only way for a society to work, is for people to look at what other groups want, and evaluate whether or not it makes sense. This is the line of thinking that made men vote for women to be allowed to vote, and heterosexuals to vote for homosexuals to be treated as equals.

It's commonly accepted today that homosexuality isn't a choice. By the very same logic, it makes absolutely no sense for transsexuality to be a choice.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
If the stalls are closed (as in you can't peek in from sides or over the wall or whatever), males (or people who were born males, but don't identify as male) in a female bathroom aren't really an issue. It would be somewhat awkward, but the worst thing that would happen would be that a woman and a man would wash their hands next to eachother. Females in the men's room would be more problematic because you have the urinals which opens up for the somewhat worse situation of seeing other people's genitals.

That is the thing about US bathrooms that I dislike.. Almost all bathroom stalls are extremely visible. So privacy is an issue here. Full bathrooms are really annoying when a dude just watches you finish...

Pineapple said:
ArnoldRimmer said:

But why on earth would anyone choose to be transgender? It has absolutely no benefits. For every person who might consider your special and interesting, there are several who would consider you to either be an abomination, or just faking. It would be very close to the dumbest way you could possibly try to seem fascinating and special. 

contestgamer said:

Shouldn't that be the exact opposite way around? If every group only seeks to improve things for their group, they're essentially just lobbying for better rights for themselves. The only way for a society to work, is for people to look at what other groups want, and evaluate whether or not it makes sense. This is the line of thinking that made men vote for women to be allowed to vote, and heterosexuals to vote for homosexuals to be treated as equals.

It's commonly accepted today that homosexuality isn't a choice. By the very same logic, it makes absolutely no sense for transsexuality to be a choice.

Nobody said transequality is a choice, but is is clearly a mental disease and I don't say that to be derogatory. As a society we shouldn't be changing our way of life because a very vocal minority of people with psychological problems want us to. We should help them, but not cater to them. And as a society yes, the majority should be able to dictate how things are and they should consider self interest as the primary decision maker. Trans rights affect me; longer lines at washrooms, having to share bathrooms with the other gender, which I find problematic among other issues, so I am against it on a practical level as well.

I remember watching a segment of the "reality" tv show Family Jewels with Gene Simmons. Gene was arrested and placed in a holding cell with two transvestite prostitutes. That was quite a scene.

d21lewis said:
ArnoldRimmer said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INj6HPuKJnk

Lol!  That was great! Probably not "PC" (I don't even know, anymore) but I did literally laugh out loud!

Couldn't agree more!

BTW, somewhat interesting/funny story on the thread topic:

Some time ago, one of the news media I read had an article written by a guy who was now a transvestite/transgender woman. It was a kind of "a transgender person explains transgender to non-transgenders" article with the usual "born in the wrong body" stuff.

Anyways, since the article was about explaining transgender to non-transgender people, the website also set up a live internet chat session with this transgender author, where people could ask him/her questions, and out of curiosity, I joined the chat session.

Well, as it turned out, the one thing everyone wanted to know was: "So what do you do in public, do you go to the mens or the ladies room?" And it soon became obvious that he/she absolutely didn't like the question, tried his/her best to avoid answering it and complained that this was always the first thing people would ask him/her...

Would you mind?