By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Ryng_Tolu said:
tbone51 said:
I hope Pokken does more than shown, that would be awesome. Also hoping FE does 150k, but i'll settle with 60k-100k :0

I can understand 100K, but 60K?  400,000 to 60,000? That's a 85% drop. Do you really expect so bad legs? i think 120K-150K seem about right.

I guess i was more looking at it as a jrpg than from awakenings legs. If it drops to 60k-80k, its technically not bad (except if u comparing to awakening which still isnt that bad imo). That said i can see it doing 100k+, Either way its doing well. Awakening is around what, 800k-900k in US right? With its first 2 months it'll be over half that.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

I can understand 100K, but 60K?  400,000 to 60,000? That's a 85% drop. Do you really expect so bad legs? i think 120K-150K seem about right.

I guess i was more looking at it as a jrpg than from awakenings legs. If it drops to 60k-80k, its technically not bad (except if u comparing to awakening which still isnt that bad imo). That said i can see it doing 100k+, Either way its doing well. Awakening is around what, 800k-900k in US right? With its first 2 months it'll be over half that.

You shouldn't, I mean, even Pokémon is a JRPG, but it's legs are very good.

Fire Emblem recently has showed amazing legs with Awakening, and Fates too should have at least ok legs.

Nintendo said it sold 300,000 first week, and then almost 400,000 in Feb, which mean second week was < 100,000, about a 67-70 % drop in the second week? Of course those are rounded numbers, but you get my point. 70% is the avg. for a second week drop for a normal game.

I think under 100K will be very disappoint honestly... < 20K weekly avg.

I just don't believe that the division sold 3m units in march considering all the negativity surrounding it.
And also the PS4 a 100k per week in the US? Well that would be too good to be true ;)

Tagging

Shouldn't even be close this month, if Amazon sales chart is any indication. PS4 should win the month by 50k or more, imo.

Around the Network

Tagged

I would be satisfied with over 400k ps4 and 280k XB1 on division month.

CGI-Quality said:
Should be interesting.

Heh, please elaborate :)

Edit: Ahh yeah, nvm, you already did!  Carry on then.

TAG!!!

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

Tag!