By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Pokken is close to beating sfv ltd with its fm

Around the Network

Expected ps4 to sell more and good to see pokken over 200k

Kerotan said:
poklane said:
PS4 actually up YOY! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201005196&postcount=186
Strange for Sony to not mention it.

They're so #humble dammit! 

But i wanted to know how many Home Runs have people made around the world in MLB The Show 16!  

In all seriousness, im so happy with the PS4 situation right now.

This month will be UP YoY again for sure, the sales have been great (At least on Amazon).

Good SW month for Nintendo, looks like Pokken has a real shot at outselling Street Fighter 5

Kerotan said:
poklane said:
PS4 actually up YOY! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201005196&postcount=186
Strange for Sony to not mention it.

They're so #humble dammit! 

Humble?

Both Sony and MS PR are doing a piss poor job. MS soon exceeding desperate and pathetic and Sony not blowing their horn enough.  

I think NPDs have become boring now.... same old same ol

Around the Network
melbye said:
Good SW month for Nintendo, looks like Pokken has a real shot at outselling Street Fighter 5

At least ryu sells well on nintendo consoles. ;p.  Maybe ryu amiibo well outsell sfv. :o

Pokken going to kill sfv ww unless it picks its feet up 

Loving the PR from them.

Sony: "We're humbled. Ta."

Micro: "Millions of hours gaming. 4 trillion million button presses. New games and stuff. Numbers, numbers, numbers. Windows 10. Best selling franchises"

Plerpy_ said:
Loving the PR from them.

Sony: "We're humbled. Ta."

Micro: "Millions of hours gaming. 4 trillion million button presses. New games and stuff. Numbers, numbers, numbers. Windows 10. Best selling franchises"

I think we've all got to give thanks that the person in charge of MS PR wasn't working for Sony

The PR ego hype then would be enough to explode the world, like a kayne west/trump double header

How much for Ps4 and Xbox One?

Farsala said:
I was expecting a better month considering the division. But looks like it only helped XB1 be up slightly yoy. I hope April and May can make up for it, but those months are usually really bad.

I think the cut to $299 had more to do with that.  This is how you know the XBO has no longer got a shot against the PS4.  It was $50 cheaper in anticipation of one of its biggest (console) exclusives, yet the PS4 still easily beat it.