By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official ALT Account database

Has anyone figured out who the toastboy alt is yet? Because I've known for a long time now.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Has anyone figured out who the toastboy alt is yet? Because I've known for a long time now.

Please tell us ...

Kerotan said:

TELL US!!!! And thanks for remembering me :_)

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

BraLoD said:
Kerotan said:

Shhh, don't tell!

I've known for a long time.  It's obvious enough although he keeps his head down on his new account. Still up to his usual but he doesn't create threads anymore,  won't insult people and stops short of getting banned if things get heated.  Have to say perma banning him really worked because it calmed him down big time. 

axumblade said:
I am TruckOSaurus and Raven Xtra. Probably more...

You can't be me, I don't have a sweet 'stache

Around the Network

What's the record number of alt's a user has ever had? Does anyone know? I know that some must have at least over 50.

Such militant words used in the OP. Criminal...breaking the law. Easy, man...it's just a website; it's just a forum. Without these alts and spammers the empire might crumble anyway.

I think they're annoying, too...but to elevate them to the status of actual criminals gives their ilk far too much respect.

Wanna know the truth?

I am ioi.

^^^That was a lie, in case you're an idiot.

I just get now Ninsect was Pezus... holy fuck lol.