By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Verified NeoGAF member has posted a bunch of NX leaks. Now updated with gimmicks, Luigi's Mansion and other stuff

Okay, so I'm doing some digging. No method to anything. I'm just connecting some dots.

"Coordinating Cloud Data." If the SCD becomes a product, this it will definitely be through My Nintendo, which means the rewards will be too. This is just a slide to indicate how.

I think most of us just assumed they'd be using a third party cloud plant, but if the SCD becomes a thing, this slide is talking about it here.

Holy shit... Do you guys think that this is what QOL was supposed to be? Because if it is, that shit is DEAD lol.

Around the Network

seems legit

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

RolStoppable said:
archbrix said:

Here's a great explanation of what it is and what it could be used for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4e2otLh8jw

As if more hardware would be what Nintendo needs. I didn't watch the video, by the way. 50 minutes is way too long.

The other problem aside from figuring out a way to sell an SCD is developer support. Nintendo themselves won't need more power, so such a device would clearly be for third parties. But third parties aren't going to support something that hasn't already established itself. In the end you get a circle of "device is not supported, device struggles to sell, even less of a reason to support the device, even less of a reason to buy the device."

Um... you really should watch the video, Rol.

It's the audio that's important, so just listen to it while you multitask or something.  SuperMetalDave64 himself is not all that interesting to listen to, but it's worth it to hear how the networking guy explains how the tech could work.  Some very interesting stuff there.

I believe 10k.

Not that everything will come out to be true, or at least all at the same time, but i actually think it might happen.
The best part for me was the lost of software and new IPs. Emily Rogers actually said that NX would have a lot of software, too.

Comparing to the Project Café days where insiders were warning people to not expect a great console... this is pretty exciting! :)

It's best not to believe any rumors right now, specially from some GAF user.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

He's verified, though. Neogaf has a good track record with verified users. It's the only reason people care about them.

spemanig said:
AZWification said:

He's verified, though. Neogaf has a good track record with verified users. It's the only reason people care about them.

I know that. I just don't want to get too hyped for the NX.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

He's not just he's verified. Some of the things he said are in line with another neogaf user said (youube's Trev) and what Emily Roger's has been saying.
Not everything is backe up by those two, but some stuff is.

spemanig said:
AZWification said:

Being verified on GAF doesn't certify what is saying is 100% true. He is either in the position of knowing such thing (like if he works at Nintendo), or in his case, which is a bit different, the mods believe him when he says he has 3 or 4 sources that told him the info.

So he could be in the position to know and lie or the 4 sources could be lying to him. I am not saying what he is saying is false, I am just saying it's still technically a rumor or anonymous leak.

globalisateur said:

Being verified on GAF doesn't certify what is saying is 100% true. He is either in the position of knowing such thing (like if he works at Nintendo), or in his case, which is a bit different, the mods believe him when he says he has 3 or 4 sources that told him the info.

So he could be in the position to know and lie or the 4 sources could be lying to him. I am not saying what he is saying is false, I am just saying it's still technically a rumor or anonymous leak.

Of course it doesn't, but his credebility skyrockets because of that because, like I said, Neogaf has a good track record with verified users. No one is saying it's not still a rumor, but it's a rumor with a lot of credibility and little reason to doubt.