By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If NX, PS4k, and Xbox 1.5 all come, who wins?

Which sells better?

PS4k 254 63.66%

NX 129 32.33%

Xboxonepointfive 16 4.01%

Total:399

PC gamers will win then.

Around the Network

I could easily see Sony botching the PS4K in the unlikelihood that it's real, either with an insane price point or something that just infuriates the PS audience a la the PS3. If that happens, it'd be hard for NX to lose. If it were rolled out just as the new model of PS4 with literally zero fanfare, or just a "hey it runs 4K Blu-Ray now," PS4K hands down because it'd sell at least as quickly as the current PS4 pace.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

AMD will win (although their profit margin on console chips ain't very high) ;)

Nem said:
Probably the one with the 40m headstart or 20m advantage.

This isn't a new console gen, and for all we know the Xbox 1.5 isn't even a thing.

Except I asked for which of the new ones would do best. The current sales don't mean anything in relation to that question. If anything, with 40 million sold, Sony may have a harder time making the 4.5 sell as much.

Nobody wins
All sell porly and the Industry crashes (good riddance btw)

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Nobody wins
All sell porly and the Industry crashes (good riddance btw)

PC master race?

PS4 Xbox second no change Nx won't impact at all I bet

if NX is a compatible library between home console / handheld  OR has considerably higher specs then it.

if the PS4k is considerably high powered than the original PS4  and the NX does not have one of the two previously mentioned things then it.

The Xbox 1.5 is not even in discussion as I do not think it will even come out

Dulfite said:
Nem said:
Probably the one with the 40m headstart or 20m advantage.

This isn't a new console gen, and for all we know the Xbox 1.5 isn't even a thing.

Except I asked for which of the new ones would do best. The current sales don't mean anything in relation to that question. If anything, with 40 million sold, Sony may have a harder time making the 4.5 sell as much.

Err... what does it matter? Even if say Xbox 1.5 sold double what the PS4K did... wich is quite unlikely. Makes no difference. The generation race is over.

Anyways... these are all rumors. We dont know what the NX is, we don't know exactly what the PS4K is and we know that Xbox 1.5 isnt a thing. Getting a tad bit ahead of yourself i'd say. ^^

twintail said:
Nothing is stopping PS4K (if its real and not an idiotic device). PS4 sales (overall) will still dominate.

They have too much software coming in their favour.

bias detected.