By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If NX, PS4k, and Xbox 1.5 all come, who wins?

Which sells better?

PS4k 254 63.66%

NX 129 32.33%

Xboxonepointfive 16 4.01%

Total:399

Sony probably as per usual, they've win basically everything console related. Nintendo/MS just make too many mistakes, Sony is good at limiting mistakes rather than doing anything too spectacular.

Around the Network

Sony has got a lot of momentum and I do not see what stopping anytime soon. Hence, I believe the PS4K will come out on top. If the NX has decent hardware, a good launch lineup and well coordinated marketing behind it, I can see it fight with a hypothetical Xbox 1.5 for second place.

PS4 >>> all
PS4K >>> all

Easy as that.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

i'm getting PS4.5

that's all i know

Hard to say when we have next to no info on the NX and the PS4K + XOne.5 are still at the rumor stage

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Sony wins by default, Nintendo and Microsoft would need a real game changer to beat them

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

We have to wait and see what's being offered by each...

Mike_L said:

Ah ok. Thanks :)

For a long time, I hoped for Nintendo to go all in on a high end phone (bundled with a controller adapter adding buttons) as their next handheld through a collaboration with e.g. HTC or LG. I can't stand playing anything else than tower defence on my phone but Nintendo might be able to change that. I doubt that they'll make a smartphone though but maybe the NX app/service will be compatible with phones.

Doubt that will ever happen.

Probably the one with the 40m headstart or 20m advantage.

This isn't a new console gen, and for all we know the Xbox 1.5 isn't even a thing.

E3 this year will be very telling.