By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Country are you from?

England, Centre of the world map and British Empire. 

Around the Network
AmericanAli said:
Eagle367 said:

Hahahahahahaha.

See I am laughing not crying because I'm not into this stupid stuff. I know you are trolling and and anonymous dude can't do shit to me so come to Quetta, Pakistan and I'll meet you and then we'll talk.

I would never go to that terrorist hideout that is apperantly your country but i would still easily beat yo ass.

It's time for the both of you to stop this.

Right now.

S.Peelman said:

Our country doesn't really look like that mostly.

People here think they're going to "nature" for some leisure time, but in reality they aren't really because we barely have any in our country; we made almost every square millimeter of it ourselves.

The last time I was there, i was running through the mud.... with hundred of other people.  :) Yo can't get closer to nature than this.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Carl2291 said:
AmericanAli said:

I would never go to that terrorist hideout that is apperantly your country but i would still easily beat yo ass.

Right now.

He started it!

AmericanAli said:
Eagle367 said:

Hahahahahahaha.

See I am laughing not crying because I'm not into this stupid stuff. I know you are trolling and and anonymous dude can't do shit to me so come to Quetta, Pakistan and I'll meet you and then we'll talk.

How in God's name or the devil's name will you do that if you are not even in the same continent as me let alone the same room. See that shows you are a troll. Just ask people who have actually been here they will tell you good things so you are missing out. Anyway I know people like you in real life will not engage me like you do on the internet. You are abusing the anonymity the web offers so while I hear the people of USA are nice people and far greater than their government or military, you must be the exception.

- Moderated, Carl

I specifically asked you to cut this out.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
AmericanAli said:

Right now.

Well sure if its bothering people I'll stop replying to the guy. But he is still saying stupid stuff that kids and Donald Trump say 'He started it.' Really tell him to grow up for me because I will not reply to the guy.

Good day my kind Mam or Sir and sorry for bothering you.

Oliver4p1 said:

England, Centre of the world map and British Empire. 

Hello from the other side.

Ireland.

But depending on the alt, Japan ;)

Eagle367 said:
AmericanAli said:

How in God's name or the devil's name will you do that if you are not even in the same continent as me let alone the same room. See that shows you are a troll. Just ask people who have actually been here they will tell you good things so you are missing out. Anyway I know people like you in real life will not engage me like you do on the internet. You are abusing the anonymity the web offers so while I hear the people of USA are nice people and far greater than their government or military, you must be the exception.

Edit:
You know what, this got completely out of control. I love my country the US and you dislike it, let's agree to disagree alright.
Good day to you sir!

I'm from Jamaica. We have white sand beaches.