By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My bold E3 prediction. What are yours?

Slade6alpha said:
iceland said:
Last Guardian 2
Sunset Overdrive 2
Quantum Break 2
Pokemon Snap 2
Nintendo announcing to go 3rd party
MS announcing to go PC only
Sony announcing to keep being trill
Crash Bandicoot MMO
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Melee
Super Knack
LittleBigPlanet Party
Dreamcast 3
Sonic Adventure 3
Jet Set Radio 3
3 (code name of new game for the DC3)
Halo X Metroid game

No Mario Party 11? Weak

@_@ I forgot

Nintendo Party - Basically mario party but with characters from all their franchises. 

Around the Network

Mass Effect Andromeda will be officially revealed in Nintendo's Digital Event, and it will have an exclusive marketing campaign with the NX.

If that were the case I would buy a PS4 ASAP. Might get my brother to buy it since he said he would love to get a PS4 if Crash Bandicoot came back on it. Maybe then I could get the NX for Christmas this year if it ends up coming out this year, but we shall see!

As far as crazy E3 predictions, I will say that one of the NX's launch titles will be a Super Mario 64 HD remake. I know it already got remade for the DS but I think that remake could have been better graphically. Also many people have been clam outing for a Super Mario 64 HD remake for a while now.

like OP

I believe Crash will be revealed this year

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

a prince of persia game which is the direct sequel to " the two thrones"

Around the Network

God of War 4 on PS4K. It will be a SHOCK for everybody.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Bold prediction? Sony will announce Bend's open world horror game and Pikmin 4 will be NX exclusive.

There you go.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

spemanig said:
Mass Effect Andromeda will be officially revealed in Nintendo's Digital Event, and it will have an exclusive marketing campaign with the NX.

No digital event. This year Nintendo returns to E3 in proper form with an hour and a half long presentation.

At this point saying that Sony Santa Monica is going to reveal their game is a bold prediction

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

MohammadBadir said:
Nintendo will announce a new Metroid game!

Oh who am I kidding ;-(

New Metroid Prime Federation Force Amiibo Pinball Festival: Gyroscope Edition :)