By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My bold E3 prediction. What are yours?

Sony:
PS4k + Crash reboot + God of War

Nintendo:
NX reveal + game lineup for it.

Around the Network

Oh man. Crash and Spyro. I miss those two.

Dead Space 4. Or maybe a reboot.
MGS HD Collection 2 (or maybe a MGS4 hd release).
Prince of Persia reboot and maybe Beyond Good & Evil 2. Also a new Splinter Cell ( with Sam's original voice actor, please? )
RDR3 or Bully 2? Though id love to see a new Manhunt and Midnight Club, even Max Payne 4. Agent may be a safe bet here too, the timing is perfect.
A new Dead Rising wouldn't be too bad as well, but seeing as capcom is going the remaster route nowadays, a remake for DR1 would fit right in. I know i would like it, that game was delicious but it didnt age well.
Evil Within 2? Its kinda soon right now but you never know.
Hmm i guess thats it for now. Of course some of these are highly unlikely but hey, a man can dream right?

JEMC said:
aLkaLiNE said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/03/05/e3-2016-preliminary-floor-plans-shared-sony-microsoft-nintendo-and-more/

I didn't mean to imply it was a sign of weakness or strength. I should've said '...Nintendo returns in traditional form' rather than proper.

I also didn't mean to state, but rather assert that Nintendo will have a physical E3 conference this year. I'm sure they'll have a digital stream covering the event though so you are technically still correct

Thanks for the link, but show floor booths have nothing to do with doing a conference or a Direct. For example, these were the 2015 maps, these the 2014 ones, and ... you get the idea.

They all need to have booths to let journalists play the games they have revealed.

I would assume that they would've had floor space regardless, just not as much as that without an E3 presentation. For some reason I thought I read somewhere that Nintendo was presenting this year. Thanks for the correction

aLkaLiNE said:
JEMC said:

Thanks for the link, but show floor booths have nothing to do with doing a conference or a Direct. For example, these were the 2015 maps, these the 2014 ones, and ... you get the idea.

They all need to have booths to let journalists play the games they have revealed.

I would assume that they would've had floor space regardless, just not as much as that without an E3 presentation. For some reason I thought I read somewhere that Nintendo was presenting this year. Thanks for the correction

No problem.

There's a rumor about Nintendo having a 1.5 hours conference, we even have a thread about it, but it doesn't specify if it's a traditional conference or what.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Sony: VR suckage
Nintendo: NX sucks
MS: our windows exclusives aren't THAT bad

Is this bold or safe

aLkaLiNE said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/03/05/e3-2016-preliminary-floor-plans-shared-sony-microsoft-nintendo-and-more/

I didn't mean to imply it was a sign of weakness or strength. I should've said '...Nintendo returns in traditional form' rather than proper.

I also didn't mean to state, but rather assert that Nintendo will have a physical E3 conference this year. I'm sure they'll have a digital stream covering the event though so you are technically still correct

And I'm asserting that they won't. Those floor plans mean nothing. Having a Digital Event is a better use of resources with a better result and the same the same amount of attention and coverage, if not more. Other companies will follow suit in the coming years. Not the opposite.

spemanig said:
aLkaLiNE said:

And I'm asserting that they won't. Those floor plans mean nothing. Having a Digital Event is a better use of resources with a better result and the same the same amount of attention and coverage, if not more. Other companies will follow suit in the coming years. Not the opposite.

I have no idea why you're trying to be so aggressive toward me. Look two posts above yours.

FFVIII and FFIX for PS4 in style of FFVII thatxwas released on PS4 a few months ago. Also FFXIIHD.

I'm bold as fuck!

More Wii U games through 2017, NX releasing 2017.