By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Number of friends in Miitomo?

Around the Network

Yeah i might I actually delete everyone, then just add the people here on Vgchartz. When I get new data on my phone.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

spurgeonryan said:

I have one now. I can only imagine how hard it would be to even handle 70. The one took a bit.

Well, I added people from this forum on TW, and from then it just went alone. I have more friend suggestions but I'm not sure if I want to add more people XDD.

spurgeonryan said:
Jranation said:
Yeah i might I actually delete everyone, then just add the people here on Vgchartz. When I get new data on my phone.

How many do you have?

About 200. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Skullwaker said:
15 at the moment. I find the app to be a lot more enjoyable when I actually know the people I'm interacting with xD

Same. I'm at 16. Once I hit 50, I got aggrivated and deleted everyone I didn't recodnise. I'd argue that it's unfun with people you don't know. Even if I only met them at a party, it's better than a total stranger.

Around the Network

Just added my college roommate, and that makes an even 50.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I guess it depends on how you use the app. I comment in random people's answers if I find the answer interesting or funny, and I have some laughs with them, so I really don't mind having a lot of people in my friend's list. I basically use it like a more cheerful Twitter. And because of Miitomo being a cheerful environment it encourages me to comment random people's answers, which is something I don't usually do on Twitter. I'm really digging the app. The only problem I have is that I don't know how to fix my notifications, since they pop up randomly and, in ocasions even 1/2 days after some person posted in my answer. Obviously Miiphoto and male fashion (in my case) are awesome and fun in the app too. 

I'm not entirely sure on how some things work. For example, can I visit other people's places or my Mii does it randomly when he feels like it? Because I guess that the people your Mii is "thinking about" pops up when he went to visit somebody so he got some info about the other person.

Around 250. Probably too many.
20-30 is maybe ideal.
When there are too many people who have the same friend group, the group will revolve around the most popular ones (duh), and the less popular ones hardly get any views/likes/responses. :/

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

1000 friends yo

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I have four family members right now. Was surprised that no one on my Facebook had it

Still thinking if I want to link/share with Twitter on VGCz or not.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"