By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Quantum Break on PC has serious issues

LudicrousSpeed said:
Sucks about the issues, unfortunately that's a common thing with PC releases.

Though, having to alt+tab to close isn't really an issue. Very nitpicky.

No, it's not.

Most games simply work fine at launch, but given that this isn't something worth mentioning, we only hear about the games that don't work, giving the wrong impression that it happens more often than it actually does.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I was tempted to buy the PC version but ill be getting I ton the XB1 instead. Thank god for options.

Man I sure am glad I'm a console gamer. I can't afford to run these games anyways. I'm sure they will resolve issues but it sure sucks that people can't even get what they asked for from day one.

Normchacho said:

That's a weird quote...

Oh, and Zootopia was really good!

Because you have to Ctrl+Alt+Delete to exit the game currently =P.

Also enjoyed it myself, though a bit bugged they call it Zootropolis in the UK for some reason. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Normchacho said:

On the Upside, this piece of gold was in the thread.

Yes yes kill that PC, i know that frustration.

Around the Network
Low78wagon said:
Man I sure am glad I'm a console gamer. I can't afford to run these games anyways. I'm sure they will resolve issues but it sure sucks that people can't even get what they asked for from day one.

I've played plenty of games on PC that have worked day 1, there are also times where a game just doesn't run perfect on a console as well, the other side to that is having a modding community on PC that can fix what devs sometimes overlook or choose not to fix, on a console you're at the complete mercy of the dev's decision to sort out and fix your game, if he doesn't then you're screwed entirely. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

The PC streams on Twitch seemed fine to me and there are bunch of them.

JEMC said:

Most games simply work fine at launch, but given that this isn't something worth mentioning, we only hear about the games that don't work, giving the wrong impression that it happens more often than it actually does.

Exactly this, it's thanks to having a bad port like AK that people think all ports to PC are always bad when that simply isn't the case.

Chazore said:
Normchacho said:

That's a weird quote...

Oh, and Zootopia was really good!

Because you have to Ctrl+Alt+Delete to exit the game currently =P.

Also enjoyed it myself, though a bit bugged they call it Zootropolis in the UK for some reason. 

That's very odd...the voice acting was the same as the U.S. version though, right? So...did they call it Zootopia in the actual film?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Isn't this game out today? It's like no one is talking about it. I saw a few early reviews last week, but that was about it.

Expected this game to get more attention...