By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your main game right now?

Natsu said:
Bman54 said:

by far

I might look into it when it gets like 20 bucks. I've always enjoye the story for AC. How is the story in it?

Better than Unity's but still not up to Ezio's level. The gameplay is just a lot better than Unity.

Around the Network
Bman54 said:
Natsu said:

I might look into it when it gets like 20 bucks. I've always enjoye the story for AC. How is the story in it?

Better than Unity's but still not up to Ezio's level. The gameplay is just a lot better than Unity.

My favortie is actually 3, but then it's probaly ac2

I gotta pick 2. EDF 2 on the Vita and Rocket League on PS4.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Fire Emblem Fates Birthright

Halo Wars and Dark Souls

Around the Network
Natsu said:
Bman54 said:

My favortie is actually 3, but then it's probaly ac2

3's my favourite too, but I admit the story isn't quite as good as the Ezio trilogy's. The rest of 3 is the best, though.

I beat Twilight Princess HD a few days ago now just playing some indie and virtual console games until Star Fox Zero comes out.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Natsu said:
pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:
Pokken Tournament! It's already my 3rd most played Wii U game!

How many hours do you have?

154:32

Mine is Destiny pretty much since last December. Although I just got The Division and am really liking that so maybe it will change.

Definitely SSBM. Also playing Project M a lot and in terms of single player games, Dying Light.