By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your main game right now?

Division (PS4). Having a blast with the game. Levelling and PVPing with friends in the dark zone is so much fun.

Around the Network

Kitten Squad on PS4 ... talk about a powerful story or am I confussing powerful with one sided and really dark ...

Oh yeah and Battlefront for quick sessions

Forza Horizon 2 is getting most of my gaming time currently, Castlevania SOTN gets the rest.

Bman54 said:
Natsu said:

Is this one better than Unity?

by far

I might look into it when it gets like 20 bucks. I've always enjoye the story for AC. How is the story in it?

Still Rocket League. Going strong towards 1000h.

But ultimately everything I play are mere time wasters until the game of the decade hits end of may.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Probably Super Smash Bros. as I can always come back to it.

Besides Smash I also play Majora's Mask 3D at the moment.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

vivster said:

But ultimately everything I play are mere time wasters until the game of the decade hits end of may.

What game? 

vivster said:

No Man's Sky doesn't come out until June

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

back to nearly 3 years old Dragon's Crown to collect the rest of trophies for platinum

Final Fantasy 7 on PS4. I'm justifying a replay through the trophies. Although... I started a new save file because I didn't realize there's actually a [invisible] score system to who you can get as a date in Gold Saucer... in other words I fucked up on the Barrett trophy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson