By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your main game right now?

The Witcher 3. This gsme is freakiñ amazing -- and massive! It's been my main game since January, and I haven't had much time for gaming lately, so it will continue to be my main for the forseeable future.

That said, I'll be taking a break from the Witcher this coming  week to finally play Transistor, which I've been waiting to sink my teeth into for a  long time.

Around the Network

Don't have a main game right now but I'm in between resident evil remake ps4, bro force ps4 with me bros, carrier dreamcast and a little bit of rare replay xbone sprinkled in.

aLkaLiNE said:
think-man said:

you should, you're missing out!

It's not even the difficulty, there's something about the time sink that turns me off. There's few exceptions for this too, never really got into Fallout, the elder scrolls, the witcher etc

You don't like value for money :P Dark Souls is far superior to those games, Dark Souls actually has proper level design and doesn't use bulk landscape generation that gives it that generic feel.

RuneScape. No lie.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Paper Mario.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja (DS) - collecting star cards
F-Zero Climax (GBA) - Survival mode, Violence difficulty

pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:
Natsu said:

How many hours do you have?

154:32

Dang I have to pick it up sometime because I always wanted a pokemon fighter

mZuzek said:
Natsu said:

Is it spikey? XD but yeah we just draw random crap like we drew a stick man and gave it musclses and called it John Cena. 

Sigh.

Well I mean, it is spikey on the bottom, but the idea of the stage is that it's a stage where you can only be KO'd from spikes, aka meteor smashes.

The stage is popular among my friends because spikes are love, spikes are life.

But what about pizza? ;~;

slab_of_bacon said:
vivster said:
Still Rocket League. Going strong towards 1000h.

But ultimately everything I play are mere time wasters until the game of the decade hits end of may.

No Man's Sky doesn't come out until June

Which is probably why it's not game of the decade.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
slab_of_bacon said:

No Man's Sky doesn't come out until June

Tease

think-man said:
aLkaLiNE said:

It's not even the difficulty, there's something about the time sink that turns me off. There's few exceptions for this too, never really got into Fallout, the elder scrolls, the witcher etc

You don't like value for money :P Dark Souls is far superior to those games, Dark Souls actually has proper level design and doesn't use bulk landscape generation that gives it that generic feel.

Ill try Bloodborne. Is that a good place to start?

aLkaLiNE said:
vivster said:

Tease

think-man said:

Ill try Bloodborne. Is that a good place to start?

You can start anywhere but Bloodborne is nice and has a faster pace which is nice. If you ever get around to trying it let me know what you think.