By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What region of the world do you think should deserve a New Pokemon Game?

Tagged games:

Should Brazil become a Pokemon Region?

Hell Yes! 29 65.91%

No, it's a corrupt country! 15 34.09%

Total:44

Oh wow! A lot of thought went into this thread

Though as far as I know, Pokemon Regions are really loosely based on real locations and don't really follow real structures and landscapes to a large degree so even if they do choose one, it may not have a lot of well known locations (but may be wrong)

Being Sun/Moon and all, I sort of would like it to be based in Space :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Very beaufitul OP! I'm baffled to see that you really understand Brazil and its multicultural space.

As a brazilian myself, I always wished for a Pokémon game centered here, the reasons were already listed by OP. But maybe this kind of game would be better on a much more capable decive... the 3DS is too weak. Hopefully their next portable is strong enough to handle a country as big/multicultural like Brazil.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

As a Brazilian, you're the first person I've ever seen calling Acre "cute". We actually say it's just a myth and that it doesnt' exist (Illuminati?)
As for everything left, fantastic. PLEASE GAME FREAK, PLEASE! 

Some points:

• This pink building in Amazonas in actually an Opera House. I find it marvelous, but the yellow/green top is disastrous.
  • The story of the game could be based around an corrupt evil team, hehe (I'm laughing now but inside i'm actually crying)

That's a lot of pics.

From what I've seen, I think it'd make for an amazing region, but I guess we'll have to wait for stronger hardware before seeing a world so grand,

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

LipeJJ said:
Very beaufitul OP! I'm baffled to see that you really understand Brazil and its multicultural space. 

As a brazilian myself, I always wished for a Pokémon game centered here, the reasons were already listed by OP. But maybe this kind of game would be better on a much more capable decive... the 3DS is too weak. Hopefully their next portable is strong enough to handle a country as big/multicultural like Brazil.

Wow, you live in an amazing country!! Let's hope for it on the "Next New 3DS"...

VaultDweller said:

As a Brazilian, you're the first person I've ever seen calling Acre "cute". We actually say it's just a myth and that it doesnt' exist (Illuminati?)
As for everything left, fantastic. PLEASE GAME FREAK, PLEASE! 

Some points:

• This pink building in Amazonas in actually an Opera House. I find it marvelous, but the yellow/green top is disastrous.
  • The story of the game could be based around an corrupt evil team, hehe (I'm laughing now but inside i'm actually crying)

Really? As I didn't went to Acre, just saw some pictures of that colorful riverfront "favela?" and the mini white house, which looked so cute to me S2... But well maybe I got pictures that give a total another look to those places... In fact I just visited 4 states, Espirito Santo, Rio, Sao Paulo and Parana, gotta get back to visit everything else... Really got the help for choosing the right places with the "1000 Places to See Before You Die" book and a LOOOOOT of web research!

Gotta agree, the Opera House's colors kind of doesn't match, but what the hell just found it fabulous how much Nationalist the building looked, maybe cutting off the pink would give it better justice!

----

OP where in Brazil you guys live?

Peace!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

Tropical China. Basically Hainan.

bet: lost

I don't really care. The regions never feel like the places they are meant to emulate outside of Johto.

Wow, you know more about Brazil than I do, even though I live here lol xD

(I'm from São Paulo btw).

mZuzek said:
Damn, nice way of talking about your awesome trip. And nice thread too.

I can't believe you were here and didn't visit me though...

Should have posted here I was going, didn't know there were many brazilians here! Where do you live?  I went to Sao Paulo, Vitoria, Rio, Curitiba and Iguazu Falls!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Of course beeing Italian and beeing Pokémon my favourite game series I'd love to have a region based off Italy but since the strange souvenir was first shown I always thought that Chile would be a great place as a setting for a Pokémon game (I speculated that the strange souvenir was inspired by Easter Island). additionally to Chile Perù would be a good setting aswell ! Other than that the United Arab Emirates or Australia would be spectacular settings !