By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

Pavolink said:
Congratulations for all of those that expected 2017, it's not November, but I mean, March, November, it's not a big difference.

It's good to see that you will celebrate with crow pictures and enjoy those while playing the amazing Wii U library planned for 2016 and 2017, and watching the big amount of playable demos at E3, promised, hours ago.

Salty! xD

You guys that didn't pick sides should just sit back and watch. Its what you did afterall. :P

Around the Network

I found a artsy version of a crow... I dont think it looks so bad.
Gonna wear it for atleast a few months.

I'm looking at the users who said 2016 and I'm like

it's just a joke, don't take it seriously

Mike321 said:

I'm looking at the users who said 2016 and I'm like

it's just a joke, don't take it seriously

It's all in good fun! Hopefully no one took the bet seriously in the first place.

These pages of crow avatars are delicious. xD

I wish i had an avatar of Ike eating a crow now. Haha!

whew... looks like I don't have to change my avi :o

No NX at E3 though, is really going to kill all the hype for it, unless they are planning on delaying it.. :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
whew... looks like I don't have to change my avi :o

No NX at E3 though, is really going to kill all the hype for it, unless they are planning on delaying it.. :/

Well... to be fair i still think that a march release is kinda rushed. Hopefully they have more than just Zelda coming out for it.

Nem said:

These pages of crow avatars are delicious. xD

Indeed they are

Nem said:
Pavolink said:
Congratulations for all of those that expected 2017, it's not November, but I mean, March, November, it's not a big difference.

It's good to see that you will celebrate with crow pictures and enjoy those while playing the amazing Wii U library planned for 2016 and 2017, and watching the big amount of playable demos at E3, promised, hours ago.

Salty! xD

You guys that didn't pick sides should just sit back and watch. Its what you did afterall. :P

Salty, no.

Just having fun since now with your victory. Hopefully you can play with the crow avatars in the next months.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

LOL. It's too bad I never got into this thread. I believed a 2017 release, not based on gut and hopes like some who thought 2017, but based on math and prior Nintendo launch windows.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

I think from now on, if you predict something and it's wrong, you change your avatar to a crow.