By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

Versus_Evil said:

Only keeping this for 24hrs so take a picture, it's bad for my mental health if I don't change my avatar frequently.

Edit: saying that it's kinda small I'll get a bigger one.

Guess you better go to google and save 30 crow pics ready to change each day for the next month then :)

Around the Network

Can anyone with photshop skills do me a favor? I'd love to have my Link image with a crow hat instead.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

#TeamCrow2016. I lose, but I'm keeping my crow cool.

Alrighty, got my Crow avatar!

this is the gif I wanted to use but that damn limit.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
A bet's a bet, I've changed my avatar to a crow.

Had a feeling that someone was gonna do that. haha

Pavolink said:
Congratulations for all of those that expected 2017, it's not November, but I mean, March, November, it's not a big difference.

It's good to see that you will celebrate with crow pictures and enjoy those while playing the amazing Wii U library planned for 2016 and 2017, and watching the big amount of playable demos at E3, promised, hours ago.

C'mon now, we're all Nintendo fans. We all wanted Zelda this year, and we all want to enjoy games. No need to talk like we want Nintendo to fail.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Versus_Evil said:
TruckOSaurus said:
A bet's a bet, I've changed my avatar to a crow.

Your not getting out of it that way! 

Alright, I now have a Crow with a crow on his head as my avatar. Plus his facial expression reflects my feelings towards Nintendo right now.

Signature goes here!

*Silently eating crow
I think I meant this fiscal year, ending in March 2017, when I made the post.
*Back to eating crows with tears

Ok, so I'll make a collage of all the crow avatars. If you have a crow avatar due to this, please put it here (or a link to the image) and I'll see what I can do.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.