By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

Remembered the Crow Emblem from InFamous Second Son so I switched it to that :P

This is kind of fun actually, feel bad for those who voted for 2017 xD Those with Crow avys unite! :0

Around the Network

I never voted, I would have voted 2017 and didn't want to have to deal with the obvious backlash, mainly cause my thinking was either 2016 or early 2017. Can't believe its actually early 2017 but seeing certain users with crow avys is making my day... come on pavo change to a crow, make my day even better.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
I never voted, I would have voted 2017 and didn't want to have to deal with the obvious backlash, mainly cause my thinking was either 2016 or early 2017. Can't believe its actually early 2017 but seeing certain users with crow avys is making my day... come on pavo change to a crow, make my day even better.

I'm not on either list but waiting for someone to photoshop my Link image with a crow.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nem said:
Pavolink said:
Congratulations for all of those that expected 2017, it's not November, but I mean, March, November, it's not a big difference.

It's good to see that you will celebrate with crow pictures and enjoy those while playing the amazing Wii U library planned for 2016 and 2017, and watching the big amount of playable demos at E3, promised, hours ago.

Salty! xD

You guys that didn't pick sides should just sit back and watch. Its what you did afterall. :P

Meh.  I just never saw this thread.  Here's what I had to say in November of 2015:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=210774&page=2#19

dharh said:
No Ducking Way,

Any release in 2016 of NX would be absolute panic mode release and no fracking way is it getting released sooner than Nov-Dec unless Nintendo is absolutely _out of their mind_.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

There you go crow.

Around the Network

So close, yet so far. At least the rumors may die now (as far as launch is concerned anyway). Zelda news shocked absolutely no one at this point.
March is an odd time to launch a home console, I wonder how they'll manage 240 million sales this time around!

Mummelmann said:
So close, yet so far. At least the rumors may die now (as far as launch is concerned anyway). Zelda news shocked absolutely no one at this point.
March is an odd time to launch a home console, I wonder how they'll manage 240 million sales this time around!

You'll have to ask JohnLucas for the answer to that question.

Signature goes here!

dharh said:
Nem said:

Salty! xD

You guys that didn't pick sides should just sit back and watch. Its what you did afterall. :P

Meh.  I just never saw this thread.  Here's what I had to say in November of 2015:

dharh said:
No Ducking Way,

Any release in 2016 of NX would be absolute panic mode release and no fracking way is it getting released sooner than Nov-Dec unless Nintendo is absolutely _out of their mind_.

Doesn't Q1 17 say the same? Sounds more like Zelda has been delayed pushing NX launch back more than anything.

They know they need this console on shelves as soon as viably possible. (I.e software also ready to kick things off).

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
dharh said:

Doesn't Q1 17 say the same? Sounds more like Zelda has been delayed pushing NX launch back more than anything.

They know they need this console on shelves as soon as viably possible. (I.e software also ready to kick things off).

Am I understanding right or are you suggesting that Zelda delay caused the NX delay?

If that is right, I would love to hear the people that defends the delay to come and explain to me how this benefit us.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
MikeRox said:

Am I understanding right or are you suggesting that Zelda delay caused the NX delay?

If that is right, I would love to hear the people that defends the delay to come and explain to me how this benefit us.

Looking at the forecast of Wii U hardware sales this year. It seems they expected something else to come in and replace it this year.. Zelda now 2017 and NX early 2017 just missing out on 50% of the annual market by a few months.

Either manufacturing issues or software issues. Given how much Nintendo's drought (IMO at least) seemed to hurt the Wii Us momentum. I'd speculate they're making sure the software is there for the console.

Wouldn't be the first time they delayed a console due to a killer app slipping. (N64)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.