By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

2016 because why not!

Around the Network
shenlong213 said:
And here Zhuge comes

Yeah, mobile is a given.My guess is that they will say how well Miitomo is doing so far and their future plans for that.Alongside that, they will speak about their other mobile games, either giving them a release date or/and speaking about what they will be(and what Nintendo charachter it will feature)

The real surprise will be if they will show NX info or not.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

retagging.

Sure why not.
I think 2017 should be it and will be it.
I'm new so I don't know how to change avatar. Teach me that if I loose or even if I win so I can change it

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Sure why not.
I think 2017 should be it and will be it.
I'm new so I don't know how to change avatar. Teach me that if I loose or even if I win so I can change it

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings/profile-picture/

Should be able to figure it out from there.

Around the Network

This is too funny, they will like their new crow profile picture whether they want it or not by the start of next year ...

lol, Nintendo screwed everyone.

The whole premise of the NX can't launch till 2017! crowd here was that Nintendo was behind the Wii U and would give it a full 5 years of support ... but that clearly is not the case, the system is only going to have 4 years of support with Zelda stripped from it to share with the NX.

2016 launch doesn't happen but March 2017 isn't that far off, likely Nintendo wanted holiday 2016 badly, but being Nintendo they fucked it up.

Soundwave said:

The whole premise of the NX can't launch till 2017! crowd here was that Nintendo was behind the Wii U and would give it a full 5 years of support ... but that clearly is not the case, the system is only going to have 4 years of support with Zelda stripped from it to share with the NX.

2016 launch doesn't happen but March 2017 isn't that far off, likely Nintendo wanted holiday 2016 badly, but being Nintendo they fucked it up.

I hope they don't screw up the chip design either or the transistor technology too cause we'll never hear the end of it from you LOL ...

Soundwave said:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I need to do something to the poster. I'll see what I can do later.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.