By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

#team2017

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

2016!!! I like the civil war pic but it needs Scarlett witch, because captain's side looks a little weak. You should do a xmen one too with 2017 being apocalypse and the horsemen. :) Also there should be a deadline to choose sides! If new info comes out in a couple of weeks or days it's an unfair advantage to this civil war.

I will lead my Camp to Victory! To all Camp 2017 Members: You've chosen the right team!

Gamemaster87 said:

I will lead my Camp to Victory! To all Camp 2017 Members: You've chosen the right team!

Of course. ;)

Gamemaster87 said:

It's the most logical choice.

Around the Network
AAA300 said:
2016!!! I like the civil war pic but it needs Scarlett witch, because captain's side looks a little weak. You should do a xmen one too with 2017 being apocalypse and the horsemen. :) Also there should be a deadline to choose sides! If new info comes out in a couple of weeks or days it's an unfair advantage to this civil war.

Actually, I just did the little edits, like the VGChartz and the NX stuff. If I had to do a full poster out of nothing, by the time I finished the NX would have released already XD. Here's the original.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

#Team2016

Slarvax said:
Wright said:

Wouldn't it be funnier if the people with crow avatars were forced to write in every post CAW CAW! during one month?

I'd do it. But unlike avatars, that's very easy to forget.

Unless it goes in their sig.

My crow avvie is ready...

So many people voted in this thread, the poster became small really fast. Now what I'm gonna do? XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

So many people voted in this thread, the poster became small really fast. Now what I'm gonna do? XD

Huh. I can't see you in the poster!