By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

Darwinianevolution said:

I'm making a poster for the thread. If any of you want your avatar on it, say it quickly :)

Sweet! Great work so far. I would love to be in it and punch people in the face with epic music too :)

I'm think "You Will Know our Names" from Xenoblade Chronicles playing in the background for me xD 

Around the Network

2016, like, duh!

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Darwinianevolution said:

I'm making a poster for the thread. If any of you want your avatar on it, say it quickly :)

I would like my avatar to be on it. :)

Barkley said:
Eh I think the NX will launch either holiday 2016 or spring 2017... So I'm not joining any camp, and seems a bit weird that it has to be a home console not just an NX system in whatever form of may take.

Sure it makes a difference. HD games take more manpower and time to develop.

Darwinianevolution said:

Capitan America is hot.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I'll side with 2016 because of the reasons listed in Rol's post but I'm very scared we'll once again see a really sparse offering of games in the console's first year.

Signature goes here!

@OP
Thanks for making me Camp Captain!

Darwinianevolution said:

Yeah, I'll be happy to go on it!

Guess that means I'd better pick a side now. And a crow avvie.

Umm...

*drums fingers*

I'll go with the majority. 2016!

I bet Nintendo would like to get that Christmas season for the NX, but since so many people are already voting 2016 and I want to support the underdog, I choose you:

(I wonder how the crow will taste, I've never eaten any)

Platforms: Wii U, New 3DS, PS4, PC

currently playing: 
 -Yoshi's Wooly World 
 -Pokemon X
 -Fire Emblem Fates 

Zone: Europe (Germany)

If I were into betting I'd choose the right answer, which is none other than 2016.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.