By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun and Moon Gameplay Reveal Stream

Jranation said:
jason1637 said:

It depends on where you live. In Japan its 9am sunday morning while its probably Saturday evening or night where you live. 

Oops! I forgot to mention by the end of the day in Japan (im like 2-3 hours ahead of them) 

I doubt it.

But I do have a theory that they might have shown gameplay when the kids were battling but we wouldn't have know because we don't speak/understand their language. 

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Jranation said:

Oops! I forgot to mention by the end of the day in Japan (im like 2-3 hours ahead of them) 

I doubt it.

But I do have a theory that they might have shown gameplay when the kids were battling but we wouldn't have know because we don't speak/understand their language. 

Yeah! I just like click different pars of the video. Near the end they did show that Pokemon Sun/Moon announcement video we got earlier. Soooo i thought they would have shown something after that. 

Oh well! I do know that the minute something is released, I would have gotten a notification from Gamexplain XD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

jason1637 said:

I doubt it.

Well only if you believe no one in the world knows both Japanese and English, and that's disregarding that we could clearly see the battle and with a bit of common sense can infer that was not Sun & Moon.

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
We are getting info in less than 2 weeks, relax people!

Just like we were supposed to get info today!

Huge difference 

tbone51 said:

Huge difference 

What difference?

Around the Network

So what happened, what's it fake?

Mike321 said:
So what happened, what's it fake?

Not exactly, the TV show reported it was a reveal and only the ND trailer was shown and discussed, technically they're correct as it's the first it's been shown on TV but the's an element of baiting here from them.

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
We are getting info in less than 2 weeks, relax people!

Just like we were supposed to get info today!

Did they really say that they were going to show footage or really talk in depth about Sun and Moon? I didn't read the initial announcement about this prior to the show so I don't know if they mentioned that they were going to talk about details.

Wyrdness said:

Not exactly, the TV show reported it was a reveal and only the ND trailer was shown and discussed, technically they're correct as it's the first it's been shown on TV but the's an element of baiting here from them.

Oh ok. Based on the dislike bar I can guess people were very dissapointed and the title was a bit misleading.

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

Huge difference 

What difference?

Difference? In the past..... 

This show: always hypes, never delivers! Once, I mean once in awhile it delivers. It showed us reveal of bw2. Like the only thing I remember. 

Corocoro: if they say they'll have info, they are going to have it. Corocoro said well get info this coming issue