By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun and Moon Gameplay Reveal Stream

Yep people got trolled by the Pokemon company, I think this confirms 3DS may not be the only platform.

Around the Network

Told you guys. It was fake as clam bake. Which I'd rather be eating right now over watching this crap. Wait for Nintendo to say something, as always.

I got to see a Pokemon Center. 6/10 try again

Ljink96 said:
Told you guys. It was fake as clam bake. Which I'd rather be eating right now over watching this crap. Wait for Nintendo to say something, as always.

It wasn't a fake claim by the streamer btw the show themselves made the claim last week.

Disappointing stream. I hit that dislike button. What a scrub for misleading people like that.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Yep people got trolled by the Pokemon company, I think this confirms 3DS may not be the only platform.

I starting to think the same now. What other reason is there not to show the game at this point?

Ljink96 said:

Um, they're the ones who said they'd show gameplay...

Well that was something.

But it was kind of sad seeing that poor kid get destroyed in a battle.

Still don't know why people watch this. Including me.

I just wasted 30 minutes of Japanese people acting stupid and a kid getting bullied.

Please understand!