By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Discrimination On The Rise: Muslim Family Removed From Plane For "How they looked"

deskpro2k3 said:
MikeRox said:

Wonder what the cuts are all about...

I don't know. I don't think that's the original footage anyways.

Maybe not, my initial thought is shame on United Airlines. However I remember a similar story in the UK last year about travel to the US being refused because they were Muslim, and it turned out one of the family members had a Facebook group claiming they were a member of ISIS in the UK which was the real reason for the block.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
gigaSheik said:
I really don't care. Sick of all that muslim, gay, black discussions. Really... all that "somethingfobia" is getting annoying.

You have the liberty to not enter these kind of threads.

LurkerJ said:
bananaking21 said:
Ohh man, if this were to happen to a black family imagine what would happen. But hey, as long as their Muslims it's OK.

Where gonna have people defending this or making up some lame excuses. I guarantee it

It's not OK. The vast majority will never be OK with such behaviour.

Let's not pretend the west claps for indiscrimination as hard as the people, where you live, do.

excuse me? and what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Jimbo1337 said:
greencactaur said:

I read it O_O. It said they kicked them off due to safety issues, and that previously a girl was denied a can of diet soda because she may use it as a weapon. Thats pretty fucking racist lmao.

Please tell me which airlines will give you a can of soda. Please tell me how in the hell does this have ANYTHING to do with race.

Is a white person incapable of turning an empty can of soda into a weapon?  Is a black person incapabale of doing the same thing?  This is on an airlines where a can of aluminum can be turned into a deadly weapon plain and simple.

Haha, last time I flew with United Airlines I got a can of soda.

finalrpgfantasy said:
gigaSheik said:
I really don't care. Sick of all that muslim, gay, black discussions. Really... all that "somethingfobia" is getting annoying.

And I have the liberty to come, give my opinion and wait for someone like you to say that kind of bullshit.

Around the Network

Oh! Really? I'll add something constructive. When people see a muslim they see this:

- pic removed

People see other people full of bombs blowing up other people, they see airplanes going against buildings, they see mass rape. That's what terrorism do. It makes people terrorized. It doesn't matter how cute the family is. People will feel uncomfortable and afraid because that's exactly the point of terrorism. Maybe, if terrorists stop the terrorism, in a 100 years people will forget all about it, but right now they are afraid, they are full of fear for their families and friends and that's a normal reaction. What is not normal is blow up people. I hope that's constructive enough for you.

User was moderated for this and other posts in here ~ CGI-Quality

Really? Say muslim. You a live in a pink world. Those people in the airplane, they were afraid and the have the right to be afraid. Go back to your pínk world.

gigaSheik said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

And I have the liberty to come, give my opinion and wait for someone like you to say that kind of bullshit.

It's contadictory.  At first you say you don't care ("I really don't care..."), but then you enter to this thread to post something stupid.  You are free not enter these kind of threads.

sabvre42 said:

Do any of you liberals even fucking read the article before calling racism? At no point did they have any evidence that it had anything to do with race.

That is the epitome of a click bait title.

no they don t read or care what acrtually happens  and furthmore they go on to say in the title "discrimination on the rise"  

So are they saying: even if an event of discrimination happens that it means discrimination is on the rise in a diverse country of nearly 300 million people?

So therefore every act, emotion and thought (good and bad) is ON THE RISE today because at least 1 or more happened today, yesterday etc.

For those that do not now and like to spread fear. You should be very afraid of cars, more people die in car accidents than terrorism. Be very afraid, don't trust that stinky car next door.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5