By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Maybe this years Call of Duty IW bundle and Xboxs Gears 4 bundle :O :)

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Swordmasterman said:

Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo, still don't have a Release date, they can release some of those games to compete with Gears.

Those are the two i was thinking, since they've been confirmed to release this year. 

Wasn't there a thread where it was pretty much confirmed that Horizion: Zero Dawn was delayed until 2017? I thought there was...either way GT and TLG are still very good imo and FFXV will help a lot as well.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

BraLoD said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Wasn't there a thread where it was pretty much confirmed that Horizion: Zero Dawn was delayed until 2017? I thought there was...either way GT and TLG are still very good imo and FFXV will help a lot as well.

There is nothing official about it.
Shinobi tweeted about it being delayed, so it may happen, but it's by no means official or confirmed, as of now.

Okay so I was just confused. Good looking out on the clarification man!

BraLoD said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Okay so I was just confused. Good looking out on the clarification man!

There is a good chance it's true, shinobi usually knows the stuff, but it's still just a rumor.
By E3 we should get an official position from Sony and GG.

I will keep my fingers crossed. Looking forward to that game man.

13 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#22 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (down 3)
#73 Vita (down 4)
#76 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 8)
#82 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 5)
#238 PS4 Uncharted 4 LE Bundle (down 10)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#03 PS4 Uncharted 4 (down 1)
#24 PS4 Uncharted 4 SE (same)
#44 PS4 No Man's Sky (up 4)
#63 PS4 Uncharted 4 CE (down 43)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Looks like the COD bundles is losing a bit of steam. I believe it's time for sony to introduce a 349 basic UC4 bundles to help pick up ps4 sale till the next cod.

X1Gates said:
Looks like the COD bundles is losing a bit of steam. I believe it's time for sony to introduce a 349 basic UC4 bundles to help pick up ps4 sale till the next cod.

^ the 399$ price tag is slowing its sales, but if this was also priced at 349$.

JRPGfan said:
X1Gates said:

^ the 399$ price tag is slowing its sales, but if this was also priced at 349$.

Or if it was prices 399 but included uncharted 4 and the uncharted collection :)

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Looks like the UC4 bundle isn't doing too well. I wonder if the PS4K news is affecting its sales. Same for the COD bundle. It was hovering in the top ten before PS4K news.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:
Looks like the UC4 bundle isn't doing too well. I wonder if the PS4K news is affecting its sales. Same for the COD bundle. It was hovering in the top ten before PS4K news.

The UC4 bundle has never been that high on the charts, in fact it's been at its highest in the last month. I DO believe the COD bundle could be an indication of a slight drop in interest but I'm not sure.

The PS5 Exists.