By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Swordmasterman said:

Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo, still don't have a Release date, they can release some of those games to compete with Gears.

I think with PSVR and 'possibly' PS4K releasing around that time, Sony could delay Horizon and go with Nioh and Nier.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Wow this thread has become boring because of the ps4 domination. The only cool thing is seeing ratchet and clank holding strong. Star fox also doing pretty well.

2 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#19 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (same)
#69 Vita (same)
#84 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 3)
#87 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 4)
#228 PS4 Uncharted 4 LE Bundle (down 4)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#02 PS4 Uncharted 4 (up 1)
#20 PS4 Uncharted 4 CE (same)
#24 PS4 Uncharted 4 SE (down 2)
#48 PS4 No Man's Sky (same)

The PS5 Exists. 

I hope Sony have huge marketing for No Man's Sky too because that game is a system seller.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
I hope Sony have huge marketing for No Man's Sky too because that game is a system seller.

Seems like there´s a NMS folder insider every Uncharted 4 box.

Not good for selling systems, but great for the game itself.

Around the Network
ihh said:

Seems like there´s a NMS folder insider every Uncharted 4 box.

Not good for selling systems, but great for the game itself.

Yes, I noticed that in one of the unboxings. I don't think people quite realise how big the community is for No Man's Sky. It's gathering momentum on Youtube with new channels popping up regularly. Advvertise this well and it will shift PS4s. It's been an incredible few months for Sony as far as games are concerned. We had the surprise success of RAC, the well received release of Alienation, the much anticipated Shadow of the Beast releasing soon, UC4 hype through the roof and then No Man's Sky to top it off.

The PS5 Exists. 

Swordmasterman said:
FIT_Gamer said:

October will be pretty interesting. Xbox One getting Gears 4 and PS4 NEO rumored to launch then. Wonder if Sony will also have any exclusive to launch with it.

Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo, still don't have a Release date, they can release some of those games to compete with Gears.

Those are the two i was thinking, since they've been confirmed to release this year. 

Low78wagon said:
Wow this thread has become boring because of the ps4 domination. The only cool thing is seeing ratchet and clank holding strong. Star fox also doing pretty well.

Really ?, i thought that the Vita's Reborn was very exciting and unexpected, would you say 1-2 months ago that Vita's normal version would be ahead of Xbox One's best selling bundle of Amazon ?, i don't know why the Vita, sold this much on Amazon, what games launched in the last weeks ?.

R&C up to #18 on the yearly.

Shadow1980 said:
Here's today's update to the monthly rankings:

PS4 CoD bundle: #20 (—)
XBO Quantum Break bundle: #87 (↓2)
PS4 standalone: #92 (—)

And here's the update to the Week 4 rankings:

PS4 CoD bundle: #18 (—)
New 3DS XL: #88 (↓23)
XBO Gears bundle: #78 (↑7)
PS4 standalone: #95 (↓6)

Oh, and I forgot to update the yearly rankings yesterday, so here's how they stand as of today's update (which probably isn't any different from how they were in yesterday's), with the rank change from last Thursday's update:

PS4 CoD bundle: #15 (↑1)
XBO Gears bundle: #46 (↓3)
New 3DS XL: #88 (↓2)

I Wonder if some new PS4 Bundle, or new Xbox Bundle, will chart higher in the Yearly ranks than Gears of War (for Xbox), or Call of Duty (for PS4), we are already in the 4th month of the year and those bundles still standart.