By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#21 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 1)
#73 Vita (down 4)
#78 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 11)
#83 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#252 PS4 Uncharted 4 LE Bundle (up 14)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#04 PS4 Uncharted 4 (down 1)
#24 PS4 Uncharted 4 SE (same)
#42 PS4 No Man's Sky (up 2)
#72 PS4 Uncharted 4 CE (down 9)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is the next Wii U exclusive that can be tracked (the special edition is currently at #2).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

6 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#21 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (same)
#71 Vita (up 2)
#76 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 2)
#83 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#259 PS4 Uncharted 4 LE Bundle (down 7)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#03 PS4 Uncharted 4 (up 1)
#22 PS4 Uncharted 4 SE (up 2)
#43 PS4 No Man's Sky (down 1)
#69 PS4 Uncharted 4 CE (up 3)

The PS5 Exists. 

Anyone know why the Vita seems to have been selling better than usual the last 2 weeks or so?

JRPGfan said:
Anyone know why the Vita seems to have been selling better than usual the last 2 weeks or so?

$40 off.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

$40 off.

Maybe thats all the Vita needed all along.

JRPGfan said:

It was originally $30 off. Vita sales should be interesting next NPD.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Pionner said:
Looks like the UC4 bundle isn't doing too well. I wonder if the PS4K news is affecting its sales. Same for the COD bundle. It was hovering in the top ten before PS4K news.

The UC4 bundle has never been that high on the charts, in fact it's been at its highest in the last month. I DO believe the COD bundle could be an indication of a slight drop in interest but I'm not sure.

I think that the Rising of interest in the PS4's Fool Edition, took some of the Cod Bundle's sales, i don't think that Costumers care about Rumors,  i think that just Official Statements can drop the sales of something, we are so near the E3, maybe normal people are saving money to purchase the Newest things in Gaming, Consoles are are a big Investiment for gaming, hardwares aways are, i don't remember what was the chart back then, because we only track  some games and the main Bundles, but i think that Softwares, will rise more in this time of the year, and take some spots of the Hardwares.

Only Big releases will raise the Console's sales before the E3, like Uncharted 4, and i think that Overwatch, despite the majority of  players being PC Gamers, it can  move some Hardware, Blizzard, is  a Top Tier gaming developer  when the talk is Quality games, i still don't believe that they have such Hight quality games,  with Activision as the owner, i think that Blizzard, may have a Autonomy on their projects.

GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

It was originally $30 off. Vita sales should be interesting next NPD.

I Wish NPD could be more interesting, like Wii U, or Vita, win 1 month  of NPD.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions, what are you doing here? :P

Also, the standard SKU is hovering pretty close the 100 which shocks me I was kinda expecting the Quantum Break scenario where it dropped to oblivion to the 500s or lower until the last two weeks.