By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Miitomo Hits No. 1 on U.S. App Store in Less than 24 Hours

Mr.GameCrazy said:
hershel_layton said:

Unless they introduce amiibo for smartphones.

heavy cringing

I don't know how would they be able to do that. Bluetooth, maybe?

pretty much all phones have an NFC chip these days which is what Amiibo uses.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I remember in November people writing Miitomo off when it was announced.

Lawlight said:

Did I say something wrong? Aren't people interested to know how the app is doing in other countries?

Did anyone ask for other countrys? No. Did anyone ask for Australia specifically? No. Did you specify what your point even was in your initial post? No, so of course knowing your posting history we can only assume it's a downplay.

The heck does Miitomo do exactly?

zorg1000 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

I don't know how would they be able to do that. Bluetooth, maybe?

pretty much all phones have an NFC chip these days which is what Amiibo uses.

Thanks for letting me know.

Around the Network

I need to buy an SD card before I download it.

Lawlight said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Such lengths you go to downplay Nintendo at every turn!

Did I say something wrong? Aren't people interested to know how the app is doing in other countries?

The US doesn't = the world?

On andriod it did more than 500k

Einsam_Delphin said:
Lawlight said:

Did anyone ask for other countrys? No. Did anyone ask for Australia specifically? No. Did you specify what your point even was in your initial post? No, so of course knowing your posting history we can only assume it's a downplay.

Dude chill none asked for this thread to be made talking about US.n Its good to know how it does WW. 

NobleTeam360 said:
Lawlight said:

The US doesn't = the world?

Haven't you heard of globally in the U.S?