By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Nintendo doesn't reward NES, or Game Boy VC purchases, and the top tier missions are impossible to impossible.

You're crying over not being rewarded to spending under $5.

Around the Network
Platina said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

My Nintendo only rewards digital purchases. In N.America, standard retail for Wii U games is $59.99.

Oh right, forgot about that :p

Canada prices are $75 for Wii U and $45-50 for 3DS games so they are really expensive.. iirc, the reward points were not increased either so a full retail Wii U game should give the high tier reward

Though does that mean if I buy a retail game, I will not get points for it?

There's no way to be credited for retail/physical purchases of any kind, probably not until NX.

spemanig said:

Where do you see crying?

Ka-pi96 said:
Can you not add a couple games to your basket and buy them together to get that purchase amount?

Not ideal, but it would still be possible that way right?

Nope, it's silly.

Ka-pi96 said:
Can you not add a couple games to your basket and buy them together to get that purchase amount?

Not ideal, but it would still be possible that way right?

Nope, it goes by purchases on individual items.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

spemanig said:

I'm not crying, as I've purchased a grand total of 3 NES/Game Boy games; it's more the principal of the thing, and the fact that Club Nintendo did reward it.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

Yeah, this all sounds really silly.

Hopefully this is just an oversight by Nintendo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

It is weird that the top gold mission is basically imposible. The program just launched so there is time to fix this and other problems it may have.

Ultrashroomz said:
Yeah, this all sounds really silly.

Hopefully this is just an oversight by Nintendo.

Considering this is Nintendo, I wouldn't bet on that...

Mike321 said:
It is weird that the top gold mission is basically imposible. The program just launched so there is time to fix this and other problems it may have.

Let's stop kidding ourselves, it's obviously because NX handheld games are gonna cost $69.99 while console versions cost $79.99. Believe it.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Let's stop kidding ourselves, it's obviously because NX handheld games are gonna cost $69.99 while console versions cost $79.99. Believe it.

That's a possibility that we'll have to keep in mind.